Page 2808 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 18082308270827582798280628072808280928102818285829083308 ... LastLast
Results 56,141 to 56,160 of 67385
    Is it too far to say that the death penalty should be reserved for only the most serious offenses against society, like cruising slowly in the lefthand passing lane, surreptitiously vaping inside and listening to anything like music or a show on your phone without headphones? Those are the 3 worst things I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Is it too far to say that the death penalty should be reserved for only the most serious offenses against society, like cruising slowly in the lefthand passing lane, surreptitiously vaping inside and listening to anything like music or a show on your phone without headphones? Those are the 3 worst things I can think of.
    so you're fine with people who don't ever use turn signals?

Just when I thought I was familiar with all the mythical ape creatures along comes the Albatwitch and gives me a goose.

https://albatwitchday.com/home

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    My husband often accuses me of being too timid behind the wheel. I finally learned after 30 years of marriage to respond with, "No, I just imagine that it's you driving the other car."

I would be ok with hobbling them. Breaking one of their limbs and not allowing it to be repaired. Therefore it would always be an impediment. But not the death penalty for that. I'm not a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    I would be ok with hobbling them. Breaking one of their limbs and not allowing it to be repaired. Therefore it would always be an impediment. But not the death penalty for that. I'm not a monster.
    Well, that's good, because it is a state law in Tennessee that turn signals are not to be used. At least, that is the only conclusion I have been able to draw after three years of observation.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    Well, that's good, because it is a state law in Tennessee that turn signals are not to be used. At least, that is the only conclusion I have been able to draw after three years of observation.
    They should all be walking with a limp.

I really like mushrooms.

I don't want to post them for fear of death by flame but, after reading the front page article on Bacot, I'm kind of thinking Duke and UNC have switched places as far as program prerogatives go. UNC seems to be cultivating a lot more college-minded players since their, uh, ethics blip. Duke used to be THE college-focused players destination but that's been turned on its head the last 8-10 years.

Interested in seeing where Scheyer takes it.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Interested in seeing where Scheyer takes it.

Which may be greatly influenced by where the NBA heads...

It is Fat Bear Week...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    It is Fat Bear Week...
    Um, what?!?! Link please!

linky

-jk

Oh, baby! Those are some chonky bears!

Turn signals are just a suggestion...

Turn signals are just a suggestion...
    For many people they tend to be an afterthought. People suddenly slow down, turn the wheel, and THEN put on the turn signal, which somewhat defeats the purpose, assuming there is one.

Using a turn signal is very inconvenient when using a cell phone while absently minded driving.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Using a turn signal is very inconvenient when using a cell phone while absently minded driving.
    Thank you. Exactly. At least someone gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I never use a cell phone while driving to work. It's too distracting and makes it almost impossible to get a proper shave with my electric razor.*

*I have one that makes "mowing" sound when cutting whiskers so you don't need to constantly be looking in the mirror to see where you've shaved. Much safer that way.