Page 72 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374821221725721072 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 67649
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Oh great, all the bickering on the PPB board over Fox News has now generated, yup, you guessed it, ads for Fox News. Ugh.

Let's go back to NBC. Emergency. TV. Streaming.
    Are you getting those ads for Ebay at the top of the boards? Has stuff for sale on Ebay. A few of the listings are for "I h*te Duke" shirts--of course these are Maryland shirts. Klassay.

Edit to add: I'm gonna try to change those ads. Duke Champion Winner NCAA
    Last edited by SouthgateWindsor; 03-01-2008 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Edit to change those darn Ebay Google ads

so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by SouthgateWindsor View Post
    Are you getting those ads for Ebay at the top of the boards? Has stuff for sale on Ebay. A few of the listings are for "I h*te Duke" shirts--of course these are Maryland shirts. Klassay.

Let me see if I can help...

Duke Blue Devils Christian Laettner Grant Hill Bobby Hurley 1992 1993 NCAA Champs Coach K

Quote Originally Posted by SouthgateWindsor View Post

I thought I was hallucinating And I wonder why we feel hated

Talking More beer ads!! Okay, let's have ONE beer ad!!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Oh great, all the bickering on the PPB board over Fox News has now generated, yup, you guessed it, ads for Fox News. Ugh.
    Now wait a minute ... I don't see beer ads because of the even longer "Ymm, Beer" thread.

I'd prefer that to all the credit agency ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavabe View Post
    Now wait a minute ... I don't see beer ads because of the even longer "Ymm, Beer" thread.
    Let's see what we can do:
    Budweiser Miller Old Milwaukee Bud Light Shiner Bock Pabst Blue Ribbon tap bottle keg 6-pack 12-pack case

(I'm no beer expert; you'll have to help out on this one)

Smile Petitioning for Sweetwater Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Budweiser Miller Old Milwaukee Bud Light Shiner Bock Pabst Blue Ribbon tap bottle keg 6-pack 12-pack case

No beer ads allowed, I suspect, but it's okay to have the revealing models on the right, and a candidate whose ad features a younger version in which he looks like D'oh.

I'd like to see Samuel Adams appear beneath the WeatherBug.

LEINENKUGEL!! Does New Belgium advertise?

The Georgia brews, Sweetwater and Terrapin do not have ads here. I really wish Sweetwater would do something soon. In the time that I've taken to do this post, they could have put 12 Sweetwater ads up on the site.

That's it ... Sweetwater Brewery ads!!

Sweetwater Cheers,
    Lavabe

Too Much Drama

My teenage daughter keeps breaking up and making up with the same guy. Now my wife dislikes the guy due to all the breakups. It's like a damn soap opera.

Wink Switch the Channel, Fish!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    My teenage daughter keeps breaking up and making up with the same guy. Now my wife dislikes the guy due to all the breakups. It's like a damn soap opera.
    Can you change the channel?

NASCAR is on today, the Sunday morning political talk shows are on, and you can always find an old comedy to watch.

Isn't Clemson on TV tonight?

Cheers,
    Lavabe

P.S. Tilly, my Bond DVD's stay with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish80 View Post
    I hear 'teenage daughter' and a chill goes up my spine, having seen my sister's teenage years. Condolences, brother.

Can you change the channel?

P.S. Tilly, my Bond DVD's stay with me!
    You can't blame a girl for trying.

that's strange...

No beer ads allowed, I suspect, but it's okay to have the revealing models on the right, and a candidate whose ad features a younger version in which he looks like D'oh.

I'd like to see Samuel Adams appear beneath the WeatherBug.

LEINENKUGEL!! Does New Belgium advertise?

The Georgia brews, Sweetwater and Terrapin do not have ads here. I really wish Sweetwater would do something soon. In the time that I've taken to do this post, they could have put 12 Sweetwater ads up on the site.

That's it ... Sweetwater Brewery ads!!

Sweetwater Cheers,
    Lavabe

We type lots of beer names, and an ad appears saying that Jesus didn't exist? What's up with that?

Smile When in doubt, say Schlafly!

We type lots of beer names, and an ad appears saying that Jesus didn't exist? What's up with that?
    DADGUMIT! I keep getting that belly fat one. As for the one you got, I don't see a link between that and beer.

Sweetwater!! Leinenkugel!! New Belgium!!

3 beer names per one deity. That ought to do the trick!

Cheers,
    Lavabe

DADGUMIT! I keep getting that belly fat one. As for the one you got, I don't see a link between that and beer.

Sweetwater!! Leinenkugel!! New Belgium!!

3 beer names per one deity. That ought to do the trick!

Cheers,
    Lavabe
    Belly fat. Beer gut, I guess. That's pretty funny.

THe top banner on my computer is an E-bay ad with lots of Duke merchandise. The side one is still the "did Jesus really exist?" ad. My proposed explanation would be of the vast right-wing conspiracy variety.
    (Hint: who thinks beer is evil?)

another thought...

Does Google Ad track the fact that I posted on the dadgum Huckabee thread??? If so, that might explain the ad I'm seeing.

Red face I'm getting that movie as well

Does Google Ad track the fact that I posted on the dadgum Huckabee thread??? If so, that might explain the ad I'm seeing.
    Dadgumit... it's alternating between the Jesus movie and the belly fat.

Sweetwater, Schlafly, Stella Artois.

I would think we might get Coca-Cola if we keep quotin' that coach from down the road.

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I get the Duke ebay stuff. I've never paid attention to those ads up there before. I guess I'll start now.

longest

Unfortunately, those are not real beers . Please refer to the nearly 500 post beer thread for some delicious suggestions. A strategic way to approach that may be to read several posts/day and then visit your local supermarket(yes,even they have some good beers) or specialty beer/wine store, make a selection or three and enjoy .

All I get is the Ticket City stuff.

Pop-up fun

OH FREAKY!! While reading the "Ymm, Beer" thread, the ads across the top now include the Kegerator, beer mugs, and other beer products.

Then when I go here, it's alternating between the belly fat and the deity. A skim of this thread reveals NO reference to belly fat. What gives?

Is there something wrong with this pop-up algorithm? Clearly the ad program takes into account the thread and board.

Bizarre cheers,
    Lavabe

strange...

... now all I see are the Duke ebay ads.

Just for jollies, let's see what I can do: Sweetwater, Schlafly, Stella Artois, Sweetwater, Leinenkugel, New Belgium, Samuel Adams

Actually, Lavabe, repeated use of "dadgummit" may make new ads appear for They Who Must Not Be Named.