Page 2677 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 16772177257726272667267526762677267826792687272727773177 ... LastLast
Results 53,521 to 53,540 of 67668
    I have just been informed that it is no longer socially acceptable to betroth your children in exchange for land and power. What are they coming for next, prima nocta?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I have just been informed that it is no longer socially acceptable to betroth your children in exchange for land and power. What are they coming for next, prima nocta?!?
    What?!?! How y'all even get a dowry?!?!

Modern culture is just so lame...

And violent. Five mass shootings this weekend alone. It’s become the national pastime. Not trying to launch a PPB debate or a contentious argument over gun control, But this is just utterly insane.
    Last edited by CameronBlue; 06-06-2022 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Philly, SC, TN, AZ Chicago

Even if they have huge tracts of land?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Even if they have huge tracts of land?
    I feel like singing.

I feel like singing.
    Not like that! Not like that!

while holding down the deck with my butt yesterday, I was treated to a deer on the driveway, a fox on a reconnaissance mission, the aforementioned plus-sized bear on patrol, and some crows taking issue with a hawk in their territory. No sign of Marlin Perkins, though.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    ….aforementioned plus-sized bear on patrol….
    (Finger snaps)

(Finger snaps)
    Bud doesn't believe in the bear body-positive movement.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Bud doesn't believe in the bear body-positive movement.
    when he was done with us, he headed down to the Clampetts next door where I fear he will not find positive influences on his physique, though there is the male stripper ( he may have been deposed).

Most of my latest nature sightings have been bunny rabbits. Lots and lots of bunnies. I brake for bunnies, I gun for squirrels.

Here in North Asheville, it's mostly baby turkeys these days. And an absolute unit of a bunny that seems to be my Familiar as of late. He's always in the driveway to say hello whenever I'm coming or going.
    Nesting cardinals by the sliding glass door are fun too. Safe for them, entertainment for us.

though there is the male stripper.
    So Bundabergdevil moved up there?

when he was done with us, he headed down to the Clampetts next door where I fear he will not find positive influences on his physique, though there is the male stripper ( he may have been deposed).
    Plus-sized Bear would be a great male stripper name. Can you suggest that to your neighbor's boyfriend? Tell him bundaberg recommended it, if that helps seal the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Most of my latest nature sightings have been bunny rabbits. Lots and lots of bunnies. I brake for bunnies, I gun for squirrels.
    We've had some nice red fox sightings lately. There must be a byway in between my house and my yard anal retentive neighbor's house. Can also hear them at night screaming murder. No owls in the owl box I put up, to my knowledge. Probably squirrels though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Here in North Asheville, it's mostly baby turkeys these days. And an absolute unit of a bunny that seems to be my Familiar as of late. He's always in the driveway to say hello whenever I'm coming or going.
    Nesting cardinals by the sliding glass door are fun too. Safe for them, entertainment for us.
    A baby turkey is called a poult. An adolescent female turkey a Jenny, an adolescent male a Jake. An adult male is a Gobbler or Tom.

Why Jenny, Jake and Tom? I don't know.

B/c bundabergdevil, Clem, and budwom were a already taken?

Plus-sized Bear would be a great male stripper name. Can you suggest that to your neighbor's boyfriend? Tell him bundaberg recommended it, if that helps seal the deal.

We've had some nice red fox sightings lately. There must be a byway in between my house and my yard anal retentive neighbor's house. Can also hear them at night screaming murder. No owls in the owl box I put up, to my knowledge. Probably squirrels though.

A baby turkey is called a poult. An adolescent female turkey a Jenny, an adolescent male a Jake. An adult male is a Gobbler or Tom.

Does the adolescent male wear khakis?

We've had some nice red fox sightings lately.

Does he ever say: "Lamont you big dummy!"?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    Does the adolescent male wear khakis?
    Only if the owner is insured by State Farm.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    B/c bundabergdevil, Clem, and budwom were a already taken?
    Guffaw