Page 2426 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 14261926232623762416242424252426242724282436247625262926 ... LastLast
Results 48,501 to 48,520 of 67415
    Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Yes, the desert in bloom is gorgeous! I love all the hummingbirds out that way, too. We just have the ruby throaters out East.
    Some of the Western zoos have fabulous hummingbird houses, all sorts of guys zipping around, incredible variety.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    Some of the Western zoos have fabulous hummingbird houses, all sorts of guys zipping around, incredible variety.
    They’re such a fun bird. There are a dozen or so species in the US, almost all of which are out West, but hundreds in the Americas all together.

My toddler just jammed his finger in my belly button, looked me straight in the eye and farted. What. a. power. move! This kid is destined to run a major Hollywood studio or something!

My toddler just jammed his finger in my belly button, looked me straight in the eye and farted. What. a. power. move! This kid is destined to run a major Hollywood studio or something!
    Thank you for a much needed laugh.

Baller.

Night two, no success.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Night two, no success.
    Sounds like my dating days.

This may be the longest span of days that I have had a fever that I remember going through. I don't like it.

It is day 3 so I'm actually pretty lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    This may be the longest span of days that I have had a fever that I remember going through. I don't like it.

Feel better Dink!

Oh no! What do you have? Hope you feel better soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    Feel better Dink!
    Thank you.

Oh no! What do you have? Hope you feel better soon!!
    Not sure but have had 2 negative Covid tests and no known Covid exposure so I'm going with not Covid.

Not sure but have had 2 negative Covid tests and no known Covid exposure so I'm going with not Covid.
    I do not get sick often (hope I am not jinxing myself!), but when I do, it tends to kick my butt. Including fever for days to a week or so.

No telling what it could be. Could be COVID and the tests are just not catching it. Did the swab tickle your brain? If not, maybe not enough information.

^ might could be the old fashioned flu, which seems to be having a resurgent year.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    ^ might could be the old fashioned flu, which seems to be having a resurgent year.
    Our entire family has some sort of upper respiratory infection right now that came home from day care. This follows the ol’ sneeze ‘n squirts, which daycare also gifted the family.

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I do not get sick often (hope I am not jinxing myself!), but when I do, it tends to kick my butt. Including fever for days to a week or so.

No telling what it could be. Could be COVID and the tests are just not catching it. Did the swab tickle your brain? If not, maybe not enough information.
    I hope you didn't jinx yourself.

Like you, I'm rarely sick. This is making me feel like a wuss.

I took this afternoon off so I could watch Duke basketball and be ready for the Clemson football game. I'm bummed that there isn't a ball game to watch.

Stayed home today with a bad cold (pretty sure that’s all it is, I am lacking the symptoms typically associated with COVID). Better safe than sorry.

I pull for the ACC. Also I believe you have a family member who plays for Clemson don't you Dink?

I pull for the ACC. Also I believe you have a family member who plays for Clemson don't you Dink?
    A nephew IIRC.

Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    A nephew IIRC.

Go Tigers!
    That's it! Go Tigers!

Whenever posters use this shorthand, that Spaceballs song plays in my head...