Page 2714 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 17142214261426642704271227132714271527162724276428143214 ... LastLast
Results 54,261 to 54,280 of 67390
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I love the Tour de France.
    Have not seen today’s stage yet (no spoilers, please!) but the stages in Denmark were fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Noice. I like his style. Dark, thick curly chest hair? That’s the best kind for a gold chain to snuggle in…
    Nope, blond. But still . . .

Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    Nope, blond. But still . . .
    Hmmm, no bueno. At least it's thick and curly, right?

Nobody been to Baton Rouge, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I love the Tour de France.
    Another fun stage!

Cobbles tomorrow!

No, but I’m told it means “red stick” in Canadian or something.

I just got back last week, actually. Family reunion. It was hot. Damn hot. Surface of the sun, hot.

Sorry, what were you looking for? Restaurant recommendations?

Hmmm, no bueno. At least it's thick and curly, right?
    Sorry I did not save a screen capture for you. I had no idea you would be so interested.

I stayed there the night of the Final Four.

40 mile road trip for a fancy pants french meal tonight. Snail alert.

Quote Originally Posted by budwom View Post
    40 mile road trip for a fancy pants french meal tonight. Snail alert.
    Meow!

gary.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    I just got back last week, actually. Family reunion. It was hot. Damn hot. Surface of the sun, hot.

Sorry, what were you looking for? Restaurant recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I stayed there the night of the Final Four.

I'm going to be there for work next Sunday - Friday and just while my 8 AM - 6 PM will be pretty busy, would like to at least see a few things and have a few decent bites to eat. I know it's going to be disgusting outside but, yeah, any restaurants or things to do would be appreciated. Was, at the very least, thinking about doing a little tour of LSU...college campuses are fun to see.

Sorry I did not save a screen capture for you. I had no idea you would be so interested.
    Only aesthetically so. This man sounds like a work of art!

In all honesty, I think a book featuring funny/interesting/banal photos from zoom/teams/skype during the pandemic would do well. We'd have to put out a nationwide appeal for submissions and get lots of approvals but think it'd get takers. You in?

Meow!

gary.jpg
    Hope they're dead, not looking forward to chasing them down on the plate!

[/B][/I]

I'm going to be there for work next Sunday - Friday and just while my 8 AM - 6 PM will be pretty busy, would like to at least see a few things and have a few decent bites to eat. I know it's going to be disgusting outside but, yeah, any restaurants or things to do would be appreciated. Was, at the very least, thinking about doing a little tour of LSU...college campuses are fun to see.
    New Orleans isn’t too far away!

-jk

Awesome!

You can go to LSU and see Mike the Tiger by the stadium - kinda cool. The LSU vet students are in charge of his care. Fun fact - my 1st cousin was the first female drum major at LSU. Tiger Band is a pretty big deal down there.

I like to get the Catfish Perdu at Parrains Seafood (fried catfish over rice, topped with Crawfish etouffee).

I haven't been in a while, but Mike Anderson's used to always come highly recommended.

My general aim is to eat as much crawfish in as many different varieties as I can while I'm there

There's a great interactive museum thing your toddler would love, but I'm assuming work trip means no family tagging along.

Only aesthetically so. This man sounds like a work of art!

In all honesty, I think a book featuring funny/interesting/banal photos from zoom/teams/skype during the pandemic would do well. We'd have to put out a nationwide appeal for submissions and get lots of approvals but think it'd get takers. You in?
    Hmmm . . . thinking that would require an awful lot of permissions from people whose pics were submitted! Would YOU want your picture in a book? A picture where you decided to only dress the upper half for a meeting and the lower half got a peek? Nevermind. I forgot to whom I was speaking. As for myself, there is a reason I tell folks my camera doesn't work!

The next time I put my head on the pillow, it’ll be in state number 50!

Quote Originally Posted by grad_devil View Post
    Awesome!

You can go to LSU and see Mike the Tiger by the stadium - kinda cool. The LSU vet students are in charge of his care. Fun fact - my 1st cousin was the first female drum major at LSU. Tiger Band is a pretty big deal down there.

I like to get the Catfish Perdu at Parrains Seafood (fried catfish over rice, topped with Crawfish etouffee).

I haven't been in a while, but Mike Anderson's used to always come highly recommended.

My general aim is to eat as much crawfish in as many different varieties as I can while I'm there

There's a great interactive museum thing your toddler would love, but I'm assuming work trip means no family tagging along.
    Thanks so much. Yeah, just me so no toddler but appreciate the food and LSU recs!

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    New Orleans isn’t too far away!

-jk
    Flying in and out of there but likely won’t be able to collect any beads.