Page 2858 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 18582358275828082848285628572858285928602868290829583358 ... LastLast
Results 57,141 to 57,160 of 67663
    Quote Originally Posted by 75Crazie View Post
    Wasn't the Moore Co power outage roughly the same time as the DBR forum outage? Seems to me a little more than possible that there could have been some correlation there.
    Our hosting servers are in the Richmond area. They claim to have had a tech issue.

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I expected more outage outrage.
    If the reports are true, I'm pretty outraged.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    If the reports are true, I'm pretty outraged.
    I have no retort to your report. I have no outrage about this outage.

Little chilly, having chili.

I just have to say that the holes' football team losing three in a row and the basketball team losing four in a row, well, it just makes me smile.

413A17B3-27EE-487B-9A13-BD40D1C79626.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by aimo View Post
    I just have to say that the holes' football team losing three in a row and the basketball team losing four in a row, well, it just makes me smile.
    😃

Hey now, UNC football can still lose four in a row too.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Perhaps the Duke curse can still pack a whallop.

Huh? That Moore county outage was targeted and intentional. Weird.

It is going to be in the mid 70s here. I'm headed to Detroit.

Pot makes you paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Pot makes you paranoid.
    Enough to make one believe birds are real. Smdh

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    This is why I found it troubling.

Yeah. If you read all the way to the end of some of the national articles, the motivation sounds pretty straight forward and upsetting.

Yeah. If you read all the way to the end of some of the national articles, the motivation sounds pretty straight forward and upsetting.
    Kind of irks me that one person even went into great detail about how one has to shoot in just the right spot to cause the madness. I am worried it's just going to give too many other nuts out there the same idea. Kind of like the DON'T LICK THE TOADS warnings.

Kind of irks me that one person even went into great detail about how one has to shoot in just the right spot to cause the madness. I am worried it's just going to give too many other nuts out there the same idea. Kind of like the DON'T LICK THE TOADS warnings.
    Don't lick the substations?

Enough to make one believe birds are real. Smdh
    Oddly enough, I meant to post that on the Twitter thread about Elon’s suicide watch.

My bad.

Yeah, the specificity of the attacks make me think aggrieved employee with working knowledge. Obviously idle internet speculation…

Yeah, the specificity of the attacks make me think aggrieved employee with working knowledge. Obviously idle internet speculation…
    Well, if you read the longer articles, the act was either timed to shut down a heavily protested drag queen event, or a huge coincidence that also shut down a drag show that was being heavily protested.

I'm not big into conspiracy theories, but I'm even less into big coincidences.

Well, if you read the longer articles, the act was either timed to shut down a heavily protested drag queen event, or a huge coincidence that also shut down a drag show that was being heavily protested.

I'm not big into conspiracy theories, but I'm even less into big coincidences.
    The sheriff says they have not heard anything that would specifically point to the drag show connection. I am sure they are looking into that, which would greatly narrow down the suspect list. A really, really horrible AND stupid thing to do since, if caught, they could be charged with domestic terrorism.

My SIL's mother is in an assisted living facility in Pinehurst. I am sure they have some sort of backup generator for emergency equipment, but think of the elderly living at home with no heat last night. Or folks who depend on oxygen machines or other life-dependent equipment. Think of all the food people will have to toss. When they get them, they need to be made examples.

Done ranting. This really pissed me off in case you can't tell.