Page 2844 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 18442344274427942834284228432844284528462854289429443344 ... LastLast
Results 56,861 to 56,880 of 67404
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemmonsDevil View Post
    You got flamed for that?!?!
    Hah hah, yeah. One of the mods, in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Hah hah, yeah. One of the mods, in fact.
    Wow. I mean, I don't like your attitude either. But that seems mean.

Wow. I mean, I don't like your attitude either. But that seems mean.
    No, I get it, I’m a bit of a pill. I’m always surprised the things that people get pissy about. Like, my first flame was because I posted that I sports-hated Penn State and liked when they had bad losses and such.

No, I get it, I’m a bit of a pill. I’m always surprised the things that people get pissy about. Like, my first flame was because I posted that I sports-hated Penn State and liked when they had bad losses and such.
    That's a weird one. The latest one was weird too. And I was a Kyrie apologist for a long time. At least the one you got with the dirty joke thing was defensible. Some people are offended by that stuff. And I say that as someone who offends people right to their faces pretty regularly.

That's a weird one. The latest one was weird too. And I was a Kyrie apologist for a long time. At least the one you got with the dirty joke thing was defensible. Some people are offended by that stuff. And I say that as someone who offends people right to their faces pretty regularly.
    Kyrie earned me my most recent flame too, about a month ago. Someone drastically misunderstood one of my posts. I didn't take the time to try and explain. I've got sporks to spare.

Board is feisty lately.

I missed the game tonight. And I don't feel bad about it. I missed Vandy's game also, not an ounce of remorse. This is a new era for me.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I didn't even know there was a game tonight, so.

I haven't been flamed in a long time but when I did get flamed, it was over Deflategate. I got flamed for continuing to argue that whatever Tom Brady maybe have done it was not the most egregious action ever committed by a professional athlete. I stand by that belief even though I'm not much of a Brady fan. Baseline, I think all professional athletes are insulated, entitled douchebags. The Patriots are the hometown team around here and it's fun when they win Super Bowls, but I can't stand the NFL. One of the main reasons I can't stand the NFL is because they lose their minds over an equipment violation but will bend over backwards to put accused rapists on the field. That line of thinking gets a certain kind of DBR poster to flame me.

My last flame was for insulting UT-Knoxville. If you know, you know.

I haven't been flamed. And all of y'all are waaaaaay better people than I am. And correct more often.

I haven't been flamed. And all of y'all are waaaaaay better people than I am. And correct more often.
    I mean, if you really want us to...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I mean, if you really want us to...
    Is there one person on here who doesn't think I have it coming? I think I have it coming. I'm not a 100% love with my attitude.

I’ve never flamed a poster, IIRC. Rolled my eyes and quietly cursed at more than a few.

I’ve never flamed a poster, IIRC. Rolled my eyes and quietly cursed at more than a few.
    That's where I am. I can't imagine disagreeing with someone enough on here to care that much. And outside of the 1 hour I get in the prison yard, this is my only connection to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I didn't even know there was a game tonight, so.

I haven't been flamed in a long time but when I did get flamed, it was over Deflategate. I got flamed for continuing to argue that whatever Tom Brady maybe have done it was not the most egregious action ever committed by a professional athlete. I stand by that belief even though I'm not much of a Brady fan. Baseline, I think all professional athletes are insulated, entitled douchebags. The Patriots are the hometown team around here and it's fun when they win Super Bowls, but I can't stand the NFL. One of the main reasons I can't stand the NFL is because they lose their minds over an equipment violation but will bend over backwards to put accused rapists on the field. That line of thinking gets a certain kind of DBR poster to flame me.
    Well, I don’t agree about your take on ALL athletes but agree wholeheartedly about the relative outrage. Kind of how I feel about the PSU fans who thought the biggest issue in that whole disgusting mess was Paterno getting fired.

That's where I am. I can't imagine disagreeing with someone enough on here to care that much. And outside of the 1 hour I get in the prison yard, this is my only connection to the outside world.
    I just remembered my favorite! I got flamed for saying something shickled me titless. They were upset by my vulgarity.

I just remembered my favorite! I got flamed for saying something shickled me titless. They were upset by my vulgarity.
    That's my favorite of your flames too. It is a funny thing to say, and I love when people are personally offended by stupid things. That flame checks a lot of boxes for me.

That's my favorite of your flames too. It is a funny thing to say, and I love when people are personally offended by stupid things. That flame checks a lot of boxes for me.
    Surprised you’ve never been flamed!

Surprised you’ve never been flamed!
    Me too.

I've been flamed probably a dozen times. I don't think I've ever once been flamed by someone who I respect on here - and I respect 95% of posters.

I've maybe flamed three times?