Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 NFL Season

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Was watching through Hulu, and then it tanked. Didn't matter if I tried on TNTdevil's TV (where I'm staying) with his account or on my laptop with mine. Looks like issue with WRAL. Anywho, thanks for the Peacock tip, that works.
    Glad I could help! Figured I wasn't the only one having issues.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Rosenrosen View Post
    NBC sports app working for me. I’m just about done with Hulu. This stuff seems to happen all the time. They raised their price but their service hasn’t gotten any better. I cut the cord to avoid this crap and here I am dealing with the same stupid stuff. SMH
    I love Hulu. It would be interesting to see it works fine from home in New Bern instead of here in Raleigh. (Different local channels).
    The rest of Hulu works great tonight, on all available devices. (And we'll be streaming it on our tailgate TV at the game tomorrow.)
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Hulu working great for me, except that it is showing that the Cowboys are only two points down to Tampa Bay in the fourth quarter. That can't be right. There must be a bug in the system.

I think CBB is right that it is (was?) A WRAL issue (the local NBC affiliate here). When you stream, it (for most providers) serves up the feed from your local station.

How close for the Cowboys have to get to be willing to attempt an FG? 30 yards? 20?

Is this a home game for Dallas? Do I hear loud chants of "Let's go Cowboys"?

Such a predictable ending after a very unpredictable game. Satisfying.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    whattaway to start the season
    Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Now I’m starting to understanding why my NE friends used to gloat so much. I was never a Brady fan. But my god, he is a hell of a leader. And the team Licht has put together is sure fun to watch. It probably won’t last long but I’m gonna enjoy it while I can. After all the hard years, us diehard Bucs fans deserve a little glory.
    “Coach said no 3s.” - Zion on The Block

It was a great game between two teams I'd like to see lose. Can't deny that Bucs team is fun to watch though. Although I probably will, later.

Quote Originally Posted by Acymetric View Post
    It was a great game between two teams I'd like to see lose. Can't deny that Bucs team is fun to watch though. Although I probably will, later.
    Yeah, but the Cowboys need to lose as often as possible. And if it comes in a particularly heartbreaking fashion, all the better.

As someone who has no choice but to be a Cowboys fan, I say that sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    As someone who has no choice but to be a Cowboys fan, I say that sucked.
    I mean, considering that everyone in sports media stated the Cowboys had no shot, you should feel pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I mean, considering that everyone in sports media stated the Cowboys had no shot, you should feel pretty good.
    I’m not one to ref gripe so that late pass interference non-call doesn’t bother me but Zuerlein man, c’mon!

Dak looked great though and the D played well.

So, I’m only partially deflated by the loss…

Quote Originally Posted by rsvman View Post
    Yeah, but the Cowboys need to lose as often as possible. And if it comes in a particularly heartbreaking fashion, all the better.
    It was beautiful when that game winning kick sailed through the goal posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    I’m not one to ref gripe so that late pass interference non-call doesn’t bother me but Zuerlein man, c’mon!

Dak looked great though and the D played well.

So, I’m only partially deflated by the loss…
    Dallas should be completely deflated by the loss. I mean, when was the last time a team was given 4 turnovers still lost and gave up 30+ points (as usual). Plus Dak threw the ball 58 times (that's never a good sign). Hopefully the Chargers lose this weekend and win next.

Let's go Seahawks! Let Russ cook! New offensive coordinator, great WR weapons, perhaps the most physically imposing WR in the game (DK). Hope our defense can make some big plays and bring back echoes of the Legion of Boom! It's been awhile since our D frightened anyone, but Week One is when you set the tone!

Let's Go Russ! Let's go Bobby Wagner! Come on, Lockett Rocket! Get ready, Jamal Adams!

It's gameday!

So many great games on right now and I'm stuck with the Falcons on the other channel.

Go Panthers!

Just in case anyone else is having buffering issues with Paramount+, if you have a cable login the NFL app seems to be working much better for me.

The Jets Kicker might be the best punter in the league!

Niners thinking about giving up 24 points in < 2 minutes.