An invitation to join the True Blue 'Cue Crew tailgate in 2021

I would like to personally invite you to join the TB'CC tailgate. You've seen CB&B's posts about it in the 2021 football thread recently - look at the pictures he has posted.
    https://forums.dukebasketballreport...79#post1378879

We are a membership tailgate and we've been doing it since 2010. Membership costs $75 per family unit. A family unit can be one person, a couple or a family with kids/close blood relatives up to a reasonable level. You can bring guests one time per season each guest, but different guests to each game are fine. The guests pay for their food as noted below. Sometimes guests decide to join the group as members so they can come to all the remaining tailgates!

Chris Wagner (CB&B) and Tim Townsend (TNT) are our executive award winning chefs. They have literally won prizes in BBQ contests. We provide all the main food (appetizers, main courses and deserts) at the tailgates (it has been $10/person to eat, we'll have to see how much food costs have gone up) and it's BYOB and drinks. We have some real beer aficionados who do a beer tasting at each tailgate. Some members bring extras like salads or home made deserts, but that's optional. Basically no store bought prepared foods allowed.

The tents get set up early game-day morning and the grilling starts many hours before game time (Friday night games excepted, we're not allowed in until after 5 when they clear out the parking lot).

7 great parties each season, great Duke fans and great food and camaraderie! Satellite TV set up in the tent to watch other games while schmoozing pregame. OK, some even stay at the tent during the game and watch there.

We are looking to add up to 7 or 8 new members this season.

Please PM me if you are interested. I am the tent "administrator".

Thanks.

Ozzie
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

TBCC is a great tailgate. The Green Family has been members since 2012. If you’re looking to enhance your Duke football game day experience, TBCC is an excellent choice.
    Bob Green

Makes me wish I lived in Cary again...almost.

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    I would like to personally invite you to join the TB'CC tailgate. You've seen CB&B's posts about it in the 2021 football thread recently - look at the pictures he has posted.
    https://forums.dukebasketballreport...79#post1378879

We are a membership tailgate and we've been doing it since 2010. Membership costs $75 per family unit. A family unit can be one person, a couple or a family with kids/close blood relatives up to a reasonable level. You can bring guests one time per season each guest, but different guests to each game are fine. The guests pay for their food as noted below. Sometimes guests decide to join the group as members so they can come to all the remaining tailgates!

Chris Wagner (CB&B) and Tim Townsend (TNT) are our executive award winning chefs. They have literally won prizes in BBQ contests. We provide all the main food (appetizers, main courses and deserts) at the tailgates (it has been $10/person to eat, we'll have to see how much food costs have gone up) and it's BYOB and drinks. We have some real beer aficionados who do a beer tasting at each tailgate. Some members bring extras like salads or home made deserts, but that's optional. Basically no store bought prepared foods allowed.

The tents get set up early game-day morning and the grilling starts many hours before game time (Friday night games excepted, we're not allowed in until after 5 when they clear out the parking lot).

7 great parties each season, great Duke fans and great food and camaraderie! Satellite TV set up in the tent to watch other games while schmoozing pregame. OK, some even stay at the tent during the game and watch there.

We are looking to add up to 7 or 8 new members this season.

Please PM me if you are interested. I am the tent "administrator".

Thanks.

Ozzie
    BTTT! So far we are welcoming 3 new members! Don’t be left out when we fill up our roster!

9F 9F 9F

If I would have my wish come true and move to there area I would join in a nanosecond. All my best.

Due to my current employment situation, I might be able to make a game this year. Will definitely stop by if I can.

We're in again! I don't even know if I'm going to get football tickets this fall. But I'm in for the True Blue Cue Crew tailgate party!

I surely hope to make a game this year!

Is there a fence we can look over and see you having fun?

Wish I was back in Derm.

Quote Originally Posted by fidel View Post
    Is there a fence we can look over and see you having fun?

Wish I was back in Derm.
    I think you'll get a nice view if you head up to Coach K's suite...

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I surely hope to make a game this year!
    I'm thinking of coming to one, too. Maybe the out of town folks can coordinate.

New Bern, NC unless it's a home football game then I'm grilling on Devil's Alley
    Anyone that has been to our tailgates knows that our menu is always different each game. There are always two staples, though. One is the ABTs (our bacon wrapped jalapenos, otherwise known as Atomic Buffalo Turds) and the other is explained wonderfully in this meme.

Costcos.jpg

Q "Why do you like Duke, you didn't even go there." A "Because my art school didn't have a basketball team."

Quote Originally Posted by CameronBornAndBred View Post
    Anyone that has been to our tailgates knows that our menu is always different each game. There are always two staples, though. One is the ABTs (our bacon wrapped jalapenos, otherwise known as Atomic Buffalo Turds) and the other is explained wonderfully in this meme.

Costcos.jpg

I love me some ABT's! Can hardly wait to have some on September 10th!

9F 9F 9F