Page 1239 of 3369 FirstFirst ... 2397391139118912291237123812391240124112491289133917392239 ... LastLast
Results 24,761 to 24,780 of 67371
    I will be attending this evening's competition between the Azure-Hued Demonic Beings and the Amber-Hued Stinging Wasps. I am quite excited, as I have not attended such a contest in several years.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson View Post
    I will be attending this evening's competition between the Azure-Hued Demonic Beings and the Amber-Hued Stinging Wasps. I am quite excited, as I have not attended such a contest in several years.
    Enjoy! I have not been to the Thrillerdome in forever.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Enjoy! I have not been to the Thrillerdome in forever.
    For quite a number of years, the only Duke games I had ever attended were in old Alexander, since I grew up here and it was/is nigh impossible to make the trip to Cameron with any ease.

A perpetual motion patent is constant work...

Another kidney stone confirmed.

May God have mercy on my soul, and urinary tract.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Another kidney stone confirmed.

May God have mercy on my soul, and urinary tract.
    Man, that sucks. Kidney stones are no joke. You’re reasonably young, too, right? Any idea what the deal is? Drink ALL the water is what I tell my mom, who’s had a bunch.

Had my first roast pork sandwich from Dinics in Philadelphia. Somebody voted it best sandwich in the US...not sure who but that’s what all the write ups say.

It was darn good, the level of garlic on the chopped brocollini and the saltiness and thickness of the provolone particularly good. Not sure it’s on my personal sandwich Mount Rushmore though.

Quote Originally Posted by bundabergdevil View Post
    Man, that sucks. Kidney stones are no joke. You’re reasonably young, too, right? Any idea what the deal is? Drink ALL the water is what I tell my mom, who’s had a bunch.
    I'm 28. Had my first at 17 and my last one at 23-24.

I have not been to Cameron in a decade plus. My mistake was not habing gone to more games when I lived in Greensboro from '03 - '07.

Cats woke me up multiple times last night. Love them with all my heart, but not at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I have not been to Cameron in a decade plus. My mistake was not habing gone to more games when I lived in Greensboro from '03 - '07.
    So many typos.

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Cats woke me up multiple times last night. Love them with all my heart, but not at this moment.
    This is my life...

Non-farm payrolls numbers out this morning.

Non-farm payrolls numbers out this morning.
    I’m waiting for the Ag. Forecast Report on frozen concentrated orange juice.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I’m waiting for the Ag. Forecast Report on frozen concentrated orange juice.
    I’ve got a dollar on that one. I host a NFP contest each month where the prize is lunch at a local restaurant.

This month’s lunch will be at https://perryssteakhouse.com/locatio...io/la-cantera/ for the Friday pork chop special. You have to be within 2% of the actual first reported number. There are only 10 or so of us in the group and someone wins maybe twice a year. An interesting case study in variability.

I’ve got a dollar on that one. I host a NFP contest each month where the prize is lunch at a local restaurant.

This month’s lunch will be at https://perryssteakhouse.com/locatio...io/la-cantera/ for the Friday pork chop special. You have to be within 2% of the actual first reported number. There are only 10 or so of us in the group and someone wins maybe twice a year. An interesting case study in variability.
    Put me down for 166k increase.

At 145k there were no winners this month in the contest

At 145k there were no winners this month in the contest
    Well, some of those 145k are thinking they won this month. Great for them!

I have an appointment with a urologist next week. I don't think this is a kidney stone. Which is a good thing...maybe. it certainly doesn't feel like one.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    I have an appointment with a urologist next week. I don't think this is a kidney stone. Which is a good thing...maybe. it certainly doesn't feel like one.
    If it isn't, doesn't that open Pandora's box?