Page 1067 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 67567967101710571065106610671068106910771117116715672067 ... LastLast
Results 21,321 to 21,340 of 67399
    Working on another streak. Would be interesting to know the largest gap between posts. I'm sure no one is going to bother to check.

I just made my first ever pie bet!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I just made my first ever pie bet!
    Good luck to Grayson!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Good luck to Grayson!
    I should contact a few GMs and let them know that there is pride and pie on the line so they understand the gravity of the situation.

Going to see the yankee line up tonight at nats park.
    Double header/rain makeup. Woohoo!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

A doubleheader is a lot of baseball.

Well, it was kind of a cheat. Game one resumed from rain out in 6th inning. Funny to have the seventh inning stretch about fifteen minutes after walking into that frying pan with steamer option otherwise known as nats park.

I hope they get a break with the weather for the All-Star game in a couple of weeks. It's one of the least interesting or attractive parks in MLB and with zero breeze, it's torture to sit in that swamp. Oriented originally to get a glimpse of the capitol building (I guess) it's now blocked beyond the outfield sight lines by construction and cranes outside the park. Not very old either and it isn't aging well. Scoreboard is blurry and colors are fading in the framing. The ladies rooms are dingy and not very clean.

So, I guess a person could safely conclude that I don't like the place. It's sad that some pretty good fans will have to put up with that place for the foreseeable future.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

San Antonio is too hot and sweaty for me...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    San Antonio is too hot and sweaty for me...
    I lived in New Orleans one summer....talk about hot and sweaty !! Truly brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by duke79 View Post
    I lived in New Orleans one summer...talk about hot and sweaty !! Truly brutal.
    NO is hot & sweaty all the time.

I got nothing...

A buckety rainy day, paperwork and avoidance behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    I got nothing...

A buckety rainy day, paperwork and avoidance behavior.
    "Buckets of rain,
    Buckets of tears,
    Got all them buckets
    comin' outta my ears . . . "

-- Bob Dylan, from one of the best albums ever.

Yeah, well I'll bet that Bob Dylan never mopped up his flooded basement. Doesn't put me in the singing mood, I'm here to tell you.

It has rained here in South Central Texas in quite a while. Further south of us has had flooding.

Ever get the feeling that perhaps, just maybe, a good quick kick in the butt might be the perfect comeback for a blowhard? Nothing bruising, nothing violent just a quick drop step and boot in the kiester after a truly stupid exchange?

It's fun to think about...

Years ago, I was told I need a good swift kick in the I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this..

Was that person correct?

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Was that person correct?
    Lol, not sure I’m the one to judge.

making an appearance in another short film produced by a good friend of mine. I usually always die in these things, so we will see how this one goes. The last death of mine was particularly dark.

This one is apparently about a very important person's twitter account being hacked

I need to cut back on my sticky note usage.