Application for ACC membership discovered!

A website has gotten their hands on exactly what questions the ACC asks potential members. Fascinating stuff here.

-Jason " " Evans
    Why are you wasting time here when you could be wasting it by listening to the latest episode of the DBR Podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post
    A website has gotten their hands on exactly what questions the ACC asks potential members. Fascinating stuff here.

-Jason " " Evans
    C+ The Onion could do a lot better.

The best thing I've seen thus far is the fake UCONN application to the ACC that the main page posted earlier this week. It's vulgar with at least one "too soon" joke in it, but it was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEvans View Post

-Jason " " Evans
    Pretty funny. You should also check out the same site's application for SEC membership.

Does the Gulf of Mexico count as part of the Atlantic? I say yes so Texas can be eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by superdave View Post
    Does the Gulf of Mexico count as part of the Atlantic? I say yes so Texas can be eligible.
    Technically, yes. Then again, so does the Mediterranean. So, maybe the ACC should go after some Italian teams. Good hoops and soccer. But they'll have to upgrade football.

The applications for the Big 12 and Big East are pretty funny. They're available together on this link. http://www.sportspickle.com/opinion/...bership/page:1