Test your reaction time...

Friend just sent this to me, try it out and post your times below. I don't have a good time yet as I keep jumping the gun on one of them, running my average up, but the ones I didn't jump, my times were all below .25 seconds response time. Here is a header for the 'game'.

The automobile driving manual says the average driver's
    reaction time is: .75 seconds.... or 1 car length for every 10 mph...
    Test your average reaction time.

Be very careful this can be addicting. Click on the link below and good luck.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbo...n_version5.swf

Edit: Okay finally got a true time and Im rated as a Bobbing Bobcat, with an average of 0.2116 seconds. My best individual time was 0.124 seconds, worst was 0.252 seconds.

Okay one last edit: Now Im a Rocketing Rabbit, with an average time of 0.1982 seconds. I let the last one get me at .246 or I think I would have been at the top! Dangit!

Woo hoo! .187 time!

I actually just got .00000 time, the sheep was actually in the black part of the left side of the screen still. I'd say it was my cheetah like quickness, but it was just luck.

Quote Originally Posted by riverside6 View Post
    I actually just got .00000 time, the sheep was actually in the black part of the left side of the screen still. I'd say it was my cheetah like quickness, but it was just luck.
    Jeez man! I got one really quick like that but it was luck as I accidentally clicked. But for my average time I have no idea how I could ever get that quick.

Got an average of .1777 with the median around .181, so fairly consistent. The difference between this and driving is that most people don't pay as much attention when driving (and that was before cell phones...)