Autograph Information

A couple of years ago, I began work on an unfinished room in my home. With the exception of laying my maple flooring, my Duke room is complete. I plan to decorate it with several items that I've collected through the years including autographed items etc. I'm putting together one special wall on which I hope to display 3 autographed jerseys. I already have a Redick jersey autograped and waiting to be framed. However, I have a #31 Battier and #11 Hurley that I am having trouble getting signed. Does anyone out there have any contact information for the Heidi and Shane Battier foundation or any information on the whereabout of Bobby Hurley? I would like to get all three jerseys framed at the same time so they'll all look alike when displayed.

Any help would be appreciated.

11bl31

Not sure about Hurley. But chances are that if you put the jersey, a note, and a return envelope with your address filled out and the correct postage all into a single package, and send it to the Houston Rockets front office, you'll probably get it back signed.