Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Canada View Post
    I'm from Barrie, ON. Nice to see another fellow Canadian Duke fan. Where are you from?
    Barrie eh? I was there a couple of weeks ago. Also, we had a cottage in Wasaga for years but sold it a few years ago (I wonder if that lonely little drive-in out in Elmvale still exists?).

I'm from Brampton originally but spent the last 5-6 years in K-W (Waterloo mostly with the last year spent in Cambridge). Now back in Brampton for 6-8 weeks before I take off to Britain for the summer. When I return to Canada I'll head back to K-W.

And nice to see another Canuck on these boards - I've been carrying the torch by myself for a few years now. You should post more often, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Canada View Post
    I'm from Barrie, ON. Nice to see another fellow Canadian Duke fan. Where are you from?
    Some of us actually live north of Canada, but as long as you are not from Quebec, allow me to offer a welcome

As you can see from Colchar's gaudy posting statistics, Canadians have been getting the better end of the exchange rate for a while now. If he had been posting in "America," he wouldn't yet have reached 1,000

Waterloo, Ontario (unfortunately, no longer in London England).
    Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    Some of us actually live north of Canada, but as long as you are not from Quebec, allow me to offer a welcome

As you can see from Colchar's gaudy posting statistics, Canadians have been getting the better end of the exchange rate for a while now. If he had been posting in "America," he wouldn't yet have reached 1,000
    I'd hate to see my posting statistics if they had carried them over from the old boards. Now that would be scary!!

And, if they had done that, surely Jason Evans would've been fired from CNN by now.

I saw Nick Horvath in summer pick-up, and he’s hitting threes blinfolded in a dark gym with 45-degree slanted rims, he’s put on 50 pounds of muscle, he schooled Boozer/SWilliams, he's African American now somehow, and Angelina Jolie was seen waiting for him after practice, idling in a cherry-colored convertible.

A movie is not about what it's about; it's about how it's about it.
    ---Roger Ebert

Some questions cannot be answered
    Who’s gonna bury who
    We need a love like Johnny, Johnny and June
    ---Over the Rhine

Horvath

Quote Originally Posted by BD80 View Post
    The article cited on the DBR front page describes Nick going through "a year-long process that will see him play as an unrestricted player ... for the Tall Blacks"

WOW, some makeover.
    That was based on his play in summer pickup games.

Quote Originally Posted by throatybeard View Post
    I saw Nick Horvath in summer pick-up, and he’s hitting threes blinfolded in a dark gym with 45-degree slanted rims, he’s put on 50 pounds of muscle, he schooled Boozer/SWilliams, he's African American now somehow, and Angelina Jolie was seen waiting for him after practice, idling in a cherry-colored convertible.
    He's also hella-smart and works at a large software company in the Pacific Northwest. Must happen during the off-season.

(No, really, there's a guy named Nick Horvath where I work. Funny guy, actually, with a good sense of humor about the name confusion.)

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by throatybeard View Post
    That's all so old news. Tell us something new about Nick