well another season has passed us by, as i think about this past season , i think of the frustration that a lot of us feel. deep down, at the begining of the season , i knew we were over ranked and a 2nd place finish in the acc was more than likely un obtainable. i only seen one game in person, davidson, right after thanksgiving, and i was not very impressed. i knew we would be i trouble, but hoped for the best, as a life long duke fan, i think the past 20 years has really spoiled a lot of us.

anyway, not being able to finish games and have a go to guy doomed us, but the future is bright, as i see it. i also thin nelson hurt himself in the st johns game , on a dunk, he didnt seem right in the final 4 games?

next year, paulus will have some help with the ball handling the sophs will be jrs and the guys we got coming in will really help, i hope mcbob comes back, i think he has a lot of potential if he works hard, i think john can become an explosive scorer, i thin z has a chance to develop into a very good center, henderson will be just like another henderson froms days gone by(phil) and maybe demarcus can give us the senior leadership that we need.

in closing, i sure do hope someone beats carolina!!!!!