Hansbrough's Dance

Don't know if anyone has already posted this or if you have seen it already, but they posted it on IC and I could not stop laughing!!!

i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh...31625/tyler.gif

Crap....

For some reason the clip isn't there when you click on it from DBR, but when I click on it at IC it works fine. Oh well, go over to IC and check it out in the "describe Hansbrough's dance" thread. It is hilarious. Anybody know why it won't work here?

They deleted it already. If it's his dance after the shot, my lips are zipped since my grandmother always said better to say nothing if you can't say something nice about someone. Tyler should leave the dancing to Danny Green and Danny Green should stop dancing.

Why in heaven's name would they delete such an exuberant, nay INTENSE, expression of relief and joy on the part of the saintly NPOY?

Could they possibly be embarrassed by the dance?

I wish I could share the text messages that buzzed my phone in Bobcat Arena after Tbangs solo.

Perhaps the infectious "Shawty Get Loose" got stuck in his head.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post

I wish I could share the text messages that buzzed my phone in Bobcat Arena after Tbangs solo.
    Damn glad I wasn't the only one that's phone wouldn't shut up there. I was in the mix with the Va Tech fans and man they were pissed and my phone was going off and it made them even more pissed since they knew it was Tar Heel fans having a field day.

Quote Originally Posted by slower View Post
    Beautiful!

This demands the creation of a new "retro" dance. Instead of the 70s classic, "Do the Hustle," how about, "Do the Hansbrough?"

That said, the dude did make a mega-clutch shot. Time running out and he actually got his feet set and put up a nice jumper. He could have done what most do in that situation and put up a panic shot. That was quite Laettneresque. Well, sort of.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Beautiful!

This demands the creation of a new "retro" dance. Instead of the 70s classic, "Do the Hustle," how about, "Do the Hansbrough?"

That said, the dude did make a mega-clutch shot. Time running out and he actually got his feet set and put up a nice jumper. He could have done what most do in that situation and put up a panic shot. That was quite Laettneresque. Well, sort of.

-EarlJam
    exactly!!! I really wish I could have had the chance to see one of our guys do a dance like that under those circumstances this past weekend . . .

Talking He's on YouTube

Funny, I found his dance here:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=lTC2Ihnsrf0

Cheers,
    Lavabe

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    That was quite Laettneresque.
    -EarlJam

Remember Laettner in People mag as one of the 50 Most Beautiful Peeps?
    Tbangs should only dream about having Laettner's looks. Holy smokes, did Christian set the ladies hearts aflutter.........

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevilBaby View Post
    They deleted it already. If it's his dance after the shot, my lips are zipped since my grandmother always said better to say nothing if you can't say something nice about someone. Tyler should leave the dancing to Danny Green and Danny Green should stop dancing.
    Danny Green? You mean Gumby- the man with somebody else's legs (an Oompa Loompa's, I'm thinking) attached to his bizarrely long torso? That's what makes his dance so silly and fun to watch.

It wasn't a dance...

He was prancing like a nancy boy!

As soon as I saw that, I thought, now here's a guy who would definitely get his butt kicked in prep school.

Quote Originally Posted by bluepenguin View Post
    He was prancing like a nancy boy!

As soon as I saw that, I thought, now here's a guy who would definitely get his butt kicked in prep school.
    Well,

To be fair SI did a story on Laettner and Christian admitted that he used to skip a lot - including skipping home from school (I think). NOT "skipping school," rather, "skipping home from school."

Thank God YouTube wasn't around back then.

-EarlJam

I think he needs a neurological evaluation of some sort.

I really wished the original link would have worked, because you can go to Inside Carolina right now and it works fine. It shows one of those Lizards that runs on water and then it shows HansSpaz's little dance and they look almost identical. IT IS HILARIOUS, which is why I am upset the link won't work. But if you want to see it go to like the 3rd page on IC and look for the thread titled "Describe Tyler's Run To Midcourt..."

Quote Originally Posted by CMS2478 View Post
    I really wished the original link would have worked, because you can go to Inside Carolina right now and it works fine. It shows one of those Lizards that runs on water and then it shows HansSpaz's little dance and they look almost identical. IT IS HILARIOUS, which is why I am upset the link won't work. But if you want to see it go to like the 3rd page on IC and look for the thread titled "Describe Tyler's Run To Midcourt..."
    I've never been to the Dark Board. I just went there but can't find the board. How do you get there?

-EJ

Didn't really mind Tyler's dance. If memory serves, didn't Brian Davis do something eerily similar back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by brevity View Post
    Didn't really mind Tyler's dance. If memory serves, didn't Brian Davis do something eerily similar back in the day?

Yes. 1991 Final Four. UNLV. In the closing minutes, B. Davis slashed to the hoop, scored and was fouled - the "dance" and huge grin ensued. It wasn't as goofy as what Tyler did, but it was very "dance-like."

Oh, and personally, I loved it!

-EarlJam