Thread: Iron Duke help.

Iron Duke help.

Basically, does anyone want to sponsor me as an Iron Duke? I heard an add during the last game that Duke is giving incentives for current Iron Dukes who recruit new ones. I'm already going to sign up but thought someone might want to benefit from whatever they are offering.

Thanks.

Sorry mods, this is the second post I've made tonight that might be on the wrong forum.

Quote Originally Posted by pamtar View Post
    Basically, does anyone want to sponsor me as an Iron Duke? I heard an add during the last game that Duke is giving incentives for current Iron Dukes who recruit new ones. I'm already going to sign up but thought someone might want to benefit from whatever they are offering.

Thanks.

Sorry mods, this is the second post I've made tonight that might be on the wrong forum.
    I've got you covered, Pamtar. The "contest" is over, but it is always nice to get a new Iron Duke! I'll send you a PM or email to get the ball rolling!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

We always thought of them as Iron Drunks in my undergrad days...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    We always thought of them as Iron Drunks in my undergrad days...
    I beg to differ! I've been an Iron Duke for 30 years and have not encountered anyone I'd describe that way. Are you certain that the reference doesn't mean the undergraduates?

Quote Originally Posted by Devil in the Blue Dress View Post
    I beg to differ! I've been an Iron Duke for 30 years and have not encountered anyone I'd describe that way. Are you certain that the reference doesn't mean the undergraduates?
    It was definitely us undergrads calling the Iron Dukes that. I first heard it my freshman year, '89. I'm not sure where and when it started or if it was that prevalent(both them being called that or often observed in an inebriated state). I'm really just spreading rumor and innuendo...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    It was definitely us undergrads calling the Iron Dukes that. I first heard it my freshman year, '89. I'm not sure where and when it started or if it was that prevalent(both them being called that or often observed in an inebriated state). I'm really just spreading rumor and innuendo...
    And now a great number of those same undergraduates are members of the Iron Dukes. Don't know if they are keeping up the reputation or not...
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    And now a great number of those same undergraduates are members of the Iron Dukes. Don't know if they are keeping up the reputation or not...
    I'll be doing my part tonight