Is Raycom not doing the Carolina game?

I was wondering if the Duke UNC game was going to be on local TV. I will not be able to watch the first half because of a gig, so I was going to bring my little portable TV to watch the first half. But if it is not on local Television then it will not matter.

ESPN 7:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by captmojo View Post
    ESPN 7:00pm
    The Duke vs. UNC game is at 9:00PM, not 7:00.

Oops. Sorry. I was so concentrated into thinking about tonight that I misread the original question. Do forgive.

My schedule shows it on ESPN at 9pm, and so far it has been right on for every game. The games that were done on Raycom show as RLF on my schedule. This is one I printed from GoDuke.com so I'm assuming its only going to be on ESPN.

This sucks

God this sucks, I can not believe I am going to miss this game.

Quote Originally Posted by DBFAN View Post
    God this sucks, I can not believe I am going to miss this game.
    Set the DVR on the home TV so you can catch it when you get in. Hopefully you have one, but I know how you feel, having to miss a Duke UNC game once myself because of prior obligations. The only one I have ever missed to date since I was 7 yrs old.

Actually, there is no valid excuse for having another gig during a Duke-UNC game. Death is considered on a case by case basis.

Is it wrong for me to be excited about the game being on ESPN? (In no way because of the OP not being able to watch the game. My heart aches for that individual.)

What kind of gig? Higher priority than Duke-Carolina? Blow that sucker off and cheer for True Blue

I missed my grandfather's wedding to his second wife because of Duke-Princeton, 2001 Pre-Season NIT. As I have said before on here, you only get to watch Shane Battier drill nine three-pointers once in a lifetime. (Am I a really bad person for this? I was still in the same house it was being conducted in, just in a different room, in the basement, without being anywhere close to the ceremony, wearing a Duke t-shirt, by myself)

Quote Originally Posted by dukegirlinsc View Post
    Is it wrong for me to be excited about the game being on ESPN? (In no way because of the OP not being able to watch the game. My heart aches for that individual.)
    No, it's not wrong, it's right. I was more than partially deflated when I had to watch the first UNC-Duke game on Raycom, which had it only on HD with no sound, then only Standard with sound, then finally HD with sound. The coverage was not spicy by any standard, and I was disappointed I didn't get to hear Dickie V's first game back.

...I'm glad we'll have it on ESPN.