3C in Seattle/Eastside?

I've lived out here for nearly 4 years, and have yet to make it to a public game-viewing (my DVR zaps commercials so nicely, and it's hard to get out of work by 3:30 for those 4PM tip times.)

Does anyone on the board have any comments/req's about where to watch the Maryland rematch? As a former DC resident, I _love_ to watch our guys beat up on that particular state school!

Thx,
    DevilAlumna
    T'97

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    I've lived out here for nearly 4 years, and have yet to make it to a public game-viewing (my DVR zaps commercials so nicely, and it's hard to get out of work by 3:30 for those 4PM tip times.)

Does anyone on the board have any comments/req's about where to watch the Maryland rematch? As a former DC resident, I _love_ to watch our guys beat up on that particular state school!

Thx,
    DevilAlumna
    T'97
    From the Seattle chapter of the Duke Alumni site (do a quick google for Seattle Duke Alumni and you'll find it) it looks like there is a yahoo group for Seattle alumni game watchings:

Every season, Duke alumni in the Puget Sound area watch Duke basketball games
    together at various locations throughout Seattle. If you are interested in joining us, please
    seattledukebasketball/.

You'll probably need a yahoo account, but that page also includes someone's email. I don't want to post someone else's email on this board just in case of spiders.