Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill

EarlJam Love Fest

Over in the LTE wilson wonders where the (blank) EarlJam is. I find that I've gotten used to having him around myself. Where are you? We miss you! Please come back.

Is the new job that demanding?

Happy Valentine's Day, EarlJam.

Also to the rest of the Board.

What DukeInKansas wrote. Happy Valentines everyone.

EarlJam, where the heck are you?

Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    What DukeInKansas wrote. Happy Valentines everyone.

EarlJam, where the heck are you?
    Maybe the new job? Get back, EJ

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Wait, I think I know where EarlJam is! He's currently in the Amazon teaching the English to the children of a primitive tribe.

EJ is in the dustbin of discarded lies.

Been travelling all over and going to training session after training session. Who knew there was so much involved with stunt motorcycling?

Anyway, thanks for the sentiment (seriously). I'm back in limited amounts (perhaps best for all) but I AM back! I'm loving my new job so far and feel more invigorated and excited about learning something new (that I want to learn) for the first time in years.

Anyway, GREAT win by Duke last night. Hey DukieinKansas, what part of Kansas are you from? I'll be flying into Kansas City March 7 to visit a friend and plan to watch the Duke/UNC game there.

-EarlJam

Quote Originally Posted by EarlJam View Post
    Been travelling all over and going to training session after training session. Who knew there was so much involved with stunt motorcycling?

Anyway, thanks for the sentiment (seriously). I'm back in limited amounts (perhaps best for all) but I AM back! I'm loving my new job so far and feel more invigorated and excited about learning something new (that I want to learn) for the first time in years.

Anyway, GREAT win by Duke last night. Hey DukieinKansas, what part of Kansas are you from? I'll be flying into Kansas City March 7 to visit a friend and plan to watch the Duke/UNC game there.

-EarlJam
    I'm in Overland Park - the KC Metro area. Which part of town will you be in? Should be a fun game! 9F

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I'm in Overland Park - the KC Metro area. Which part of town will you be in? Should be a fun game! 9F
    My friend, who is getting married in April and fiance' lives near the airport. They mentioned something about watching the game at Stroud's? I've never heard of it but they said it was a fun place.

March 8. Can you join us???

-EarlJam

My friend, who is getting married in April and fiance' lives near the airport. They mentioned something about watching the game at Stroud's? I've never heard of it but they said it was a fun place.

March 8. Can you join us???

-EarlJam
    Stroud's - They choke their own chickens. The Stroud's down south closed - great fried chicken.

PM me info - sounds like fun.

So EJ, are you able to tell us what sort of work you'll be doing?

Happy Valentine's, one and all!