New To The Board

Well, not really new to the board. I've been on here reading and watching for about three years. This is always where I go to find out the things I need to know about the Blue Devils. I would like to say thanks to all who help run this board and all who participate. To me this is one of the most informative sites on all sports news and other related topics around Duke and the rest of the sports world. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbd4ever View Post
    Well, not really new to the board. I've been on here reading and watching for about three years. This is always where I go to find out the things I need to know about the Blue Devils. I would like to say thanks to all who help run this board and all who participate. To me this is one of the most informative sites on all sports news and other related topics around Duke and the rest of the sports world. Thanks!!
    Welcome.
    Posting makes the experience more interactive.

Thumbs up nice of you to join us!

Welcome dbd4ever! I also hung around and read all articles and posts for years (...a lot more than three) before I joined and added my uninformed drivel to the mix.

It brings such pleasure, from reading all the articles to getting links to things I would have never seen (...kind of like having our own clipping service), from enjoying/hating all the posts on the boards to posting my own thoughts (..mostly late at night when I'm tired and don't care what anyone will think).

Once here, it's contagious and addictive. See ya alot, I'm sure.