NBA All Star Starters

The starters for the All-Star game have been named.

East -
    Dwayne Wade - Guard
    Jason Kidd - Guard
    Dwight Howard - Center
    LeBron James - Forward
    Kevin Garnett - Forward

West -
    Kobe Bryant - Guard
    Allen Iverson - Guard
    Yao Ming - Center
    Carmelo Anthony - Forward
    Tim Duncan - Forward

So...what does everyone think of these picks? Who do you think the reserves should be? Would you have put anyone else in the starting lineup? I could have had an entirely different starting five in the West, other than Kobe. I'd go with Chris Paul, Amare Stoudemire, Carlos Boozer, and Brandon Roy (although Roy should probably be a guard). For the West reserves, I'm pulling for Al Jefferson, Chris Kaman, Baron Davis, and Josh Howard (the West has too many to even count). As for the East, I don't have a problem with any of the starters. For the reserves, I hope to see Caron Butler, Chris Bosh, and Chauncey Billups, and give Turkoglu some love! Anyways, should be a fun game.

The Hawks, having made considerable strides this year, have reasonable hope of having a player on the team (for the first time in a while). While the leading scorer and probably "biggest" player is Joe Johnson, I think the player who has most excelled at his position (and has, I think, the best chance of making it to the head of the pack among his colleagues) is Josh Smith. He is among the league leaders in blocked shots (though he's only 6'9"), and is the team's second leading scorer and rebounder. 18+ points, 8+ rebounds, and almost 3.5 blocks a game is nothing to sneeze at. I'd really like to see him make it.

I'd like to add David West to my list of West Reserves. He's been ridiculous this season.