College Football 08

Does anybody like this game? I think it's a good game that improves every year. I like to play in dynasty mode. Currently I'm in a dynasty with Tennessee and would like to start a dynasty with Duke. Any dynasty I'm in I like to create a player which leads to some epic games with teams like West Virginia and USC.

My boyfriend and I play this game on PS2 quite often. I don't like it as much as 2007...

We've noticed some small bugs and errors. (Just minor things like the announcers calling out the wrong numbers, or the game not keeping score correctly.) I've also noticed that the kicking is different. (Which is probably something I'm overlooking...or something that could have possibly changed since last year that I'm unaware of.) Otherwise, besides MLB "The Show", it's my favorite game.

My boyfriend does the whole dynasty thing, and then gets drafted using Madden. That whole part is kinda neat.

Honestly, that has been my favorite game for my PS3 so far, but I had played through 2 or 3 seasons in a franchise and then there was some sort of problem with my saved game and my franchise wouldn't restore.

I was Duke and managed a couple 2 losses seasons, winning a BCS bowl game in 1 of my 3 seasons.

All in all, a really fun game.