Nolan Smith's Arm

Does anyone know what is inside the wrap on Smith's arm? It looks like a small box - any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDevil101 View Post
    Does anyone know what is inside the wrap on Smith's arm? It looks like a small box - any ideas?
    This was discussed at length on this board recently. The general consensus was that it is a stylish ipod carrying case.

DukeDevil,

Smith has a persistent bruise on that arm, and the wrapping is a protective something-or-other that limits the chances of further injury.

Something tells me that he could develop an Iverson-like syndrome in which the wrap becomes superstitious--stylish, even--and he'll just keep wearin' it until it loses its luster. But that's just idle speculation.

Nolan's arm

Quote Originally Posted by detule View Post
    This was discussed at length on this board recently. The general consensus was that it is a stylish ipod carrying case.
    I think someone already posted the correct reason-it is Patrick Davidson waiting to be unleashed again-don't believe everything you read form Mike Corey-he just makes too much sense and has WAYYY to much factual information .

I thought it was a pack of Greg Newton's old smokes that Nolan found under his locker.

It's some sort of tatoo which displays a Duke victory over UNC, and will be unveiled following their game in February.

Thanks to ongoing research at the Duke Genomics lab, Patrick Johnson's cyborg hardware has been miniaturized.