Featherston has a nice article...

at GoDuke.com on Chris Carrawell.

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.db...ATCLID=1365491

The story about the near riot in one of his games overseas is incredible.

Glad C-Well is back. I heard stories about K and Carrawell having a little bit of a falling out towards the end of his senior year, so hopefully that's in the past or wasn't the case to begin with.

Sounds like he'll be doing some good work.

The article mentioned Nate James - it was fun to see him at the game Sun. Afraid to say it took me a while to remember who he is. He received a warm welcome from the Crazies. Glad to hear Chris is doing well and back in Durham. After reading about his accolades, he must be one of the more underrated Blue Devils ever (but not by us).

Quote Originally Posted by Oriole Way View Post
    Glad C-Well is back. I heard stories about K and Carrawell having a little bit of a falling out towards the end of his senior year, so hopefully that's in the past or wasn't the case to begin with.

Sounds like he'll be doing some good work.
    I seem to recall it not being at the end of C-Well's senior year but after the NBA draft that C-Well expressed some bitterness - along the lines of unhappiness that he made ACC POY but couldn't get drafted in the first round and that Coach K should have pulled more strings to help him get there ...

Quote Originally Posted by monkey View Post
    I seem to recall it not being at the end of C-Well's senior year but after the NBA draft that C-Well expressed some bitterness - along the lines of unhappiness that he made ACC POY but couldn't get drafted in the first round and that Coach K should have pulled more strings to help him get there ...
    That's true, but some of the bitterness, allegedly, resulted from some friction between C-Well and K at the end of the season. I had heard that K was upset with him, and C-Well's disappointment after the draft seemed to confirm what I had heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Oriole Way View Post
    That's true, but some of the bitterness, allegedly, resulted from some friction between C-Well and K at the end of the season. I had heard that K was upset with him, and C-Well's disappointment after the draft seemed to confirm what I had heard.
    Even if you 'heard' such a story, unless it came from C-Well or Coach K, it qualifies as a rumor. The Board generally frowns on rumors, including those from the past. There is certainly nothing positive about your post here and it may well be factually untrue. So why post it? It can only cause pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim3k View Post
    Even if you 'heard' such a story, unless it came from C-Well or Coach K, it qualifies as a rumor. The Board generally frowns on rumors, including those from the past. There is certainly nothing positive about your post here and it may well be factually untrue. So why post it? It can only cause pain.
    Fair enough. Who I heard it from was a reliable source, but it is pointless to substantiate it further.

Bottom line is I'm glad Chris is back at Duke, and in an admirable capacity at that.