Need travel advice

Has anyone here been to Acadia National Park. I am seriously considering this trip sometime in the coming year and would like to hear a little more about what the park has to offer, what to do and see, and where to stay. I am thinking of going in the spring and will probably have 4 to 5 days to spend in the park. Thanks.
    "The future ain't what it used to be."

Thumbs up

My wife and I spent 5 days there this past summer. Before you decide to go in the spring--I think that is the mud season/fog season--not certain, but check on it. We stayed at a bed and breakfast--very nice. There are more than enough things to do to keep you busy, esp. if you like hiking or biking--plenty of shopping and tours by boat or carriage. I really like the area for many reasons--good food, blueberry pancakes, blueberry beer, blueberry everything, lobster, etc. Have a great time.

I went once when it was a beautifully warm spring in NC and it was still winter at Acadia. Don't know where you will be traveling from but take that into account if you are thinking spring trip. Still it was beautiful and well worth the trip.
    ~rthomas