Page 984 of 2195 FirstFirst ... 4848849349749829839849859869941034108414841984 ... LastLast
Results 19,661 to 19,680 of 43898
  1. #19661
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    The mashed potatoes or the gravy?
    No lumpsbin my gravy.

  2. #19662
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    The mashed potatoes or the gravy?
    Proudly lumpy mashed potatoes, even an ample amount of potato skin. Half Irish roasters, half Idaho broilers. Real butter, whole milk not cream.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  3. #19663
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Proudly lumpy mashed potatoes, even an ample amount of potato skin. Half Irish roasters, half Idaho broilers. Real butter, whole milk not cream.
    Ýes, I felt bad that my comment had the faintest suggestion that DinK's gravy have lumps...

  4. #19664
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Ýes, I felt bad that my comment had the faintest suggestion that DinK's gravy have lumps...
    DinK's gravy is as smooth as silk and as aromatic as an English manor garden after a soft summer rain. It is ambrosia of the Gods, manna of the great unwashed.

    It's tasty in the extreme.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  5. #19665
    My error rate on posts made from my phone is extremely high.

  6. #19666
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    My error rate on posts made from my phone is extremely high.
    Patience & Prooooofing required.

  7. #19667
    My new phone seems to sneak autocorrect in if I am not paying super close attention. Frustrating.

    SAD.

  8. #19668
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My new phone seems to sneak autocorrect in if I am not paying super close attention. Frustrating.

    SAD.
    And not from me? Sad.







  9. #19669
    I was expecting my new phone to help with the typos(larger screen).

    It has made it worse.

  10. #19670
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    And not from me? Sad.






    Yer too danged far away! The folks in Weaverville did me solid. LG v20 is working out well. With the exception of the autocorrect.

  11. #19671
    Asheville is that large? It always struck me as being similar to Flagstaff when I lived in AZ. Everyone knew about it and had been there, but not that many people actually lived thete.

  12. #19672
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Asheville is that large?
    Weaverville is about ten minutes north of me. Mattman91 in his undisclosed location is about 45 minutes south of me.

  13. #19673
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Weaverville is about ten minutes north of me. Mattman91 in his undisclosed location is about 45 minutes south of me.
    Wouldn't that put mattman well into SC?

    -jk

  14. #19674
    Maybe he just has a North Carolina state of mind...

  15. #19675
    Went to the doctor Monday wearing a Duke shirt, he asked why I chose a light blue cast for my broken wrist. I told him, "because I hate Carolina and I hate this cast." He laughed and said, "Fair enough. We'll have to get you out of this thing as quickly as possible then."

  16. #19676
    We live in a small town. Too many times in the last few weeks, I've seen a "royfan" plate with the nc logo.

    I fear they are living here now and not just visiting. PS, she's a terrible driver. Big surprise.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  17. #19677
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Wouldn't that put mattman well into SC?

    -jk
    I am not going to out Matt's work location without his prior approval, but if you live north of Asheville, Greenville, SC is about 1:45 or 2 hours from home.

  18. #19678
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    We live in a small town. Too many times in the last few weeks, I've seen a "royfan" plate with the nc logo.

    I fear they are living here now and not just visiting. PS, she's a terrible driver. Big surprise.
    Just remember: "They are among us."

  19. #19679
    Passed someone wearing UK shorts while doing today's 5K. I told him that his shorts were missing a D & E.

  20. #19680
    Told my husband, I may be moving back up to Michigan to vote...

    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...d-rock/533487/
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •