Page 978 of 2662 FirstFirst ... 4788789289689769779789799809881028107814781978 ... LastLast
Results 19,541 to 19,560 of 53227
  1. #19541
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Have you read his book (I think it's called "As You Wish")? If not, a very interesting and easy read of how the movie came together and was filmed. Lots of input from other cast members, and lots of funny stories.
    Currently reading The Princess Bride.

  2. #19542
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    I miss the PPB board some days more than others.
    Birds arenít real. Do your own research!

  3. #19543
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    ...the Roy Third Person?
    This "Roy" is a most unsavory person.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    With Weezie, it is always the Royal Third Person.
    Yes, Lady DinK, you are hereby welcome to assume your coronet!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  4. #19544
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Yes, Lady DinK, you are hereby welcome to assume your coronet!
    She's in the brass section?
    Birds arenít real. Do your own research!

  5. #19545
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    She's in the brass section?
    Yes, it is filed under the PPB.

  6. #19546
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Have you read his book (I think it's called "As You Wish")? If not, a very interesting and easy read of how the movie came together and was filmed. Lots of input from other cast members, and lots of funny stories.
    I am currently reading it.

    I saw the movie when it first came out in the theater with a guy who told me that he hated it. I didn't break up with him on the spot, but I knew our days were numbered. I met my husband two weeks later. That sealed the deal. I could never have married someone who hated The Princess Bride. My sons all love it too.

  7. #19547
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I am currently reading it.

    I saw the movie when it first came out in the theater with a guy who told me that he hated it. I didn't break up with him on the spot, but I knew our days were numbered. I met my husband two weeks later. That sealed the deal. I could never have married someone who hated The Princess Bride. My sons all love it too.
    Who could possibly hate The Princess Bride​?

  8. #19548
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Who could possibly hate The Princess Bride​?
    Inconceivable!
    Birds arenít real. Do your own research!

  9. #19549
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    She's in the brass section?
    I was never very good at blowing my own horn.

  10. #19550
    Early morning blues

  11. #19551
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I miss the PPB board some days more than others.
    I hadn't realized it had sprung up here. At least the historical version.

  12. #19552
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Heading to the beach for a few days. Ready for a break.
    Birds arenít real. Do your own research!

  13. #19553
    A few bars here in Asheville are opening a couple of hours early for Comey testimony. Who doesn't love a beautiful summer day, spent sipping foamy beverages while watching hours of salacious Congressional testimony? Too bad I will be at work.

  14. #19554
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Leave for a 17 day trip in Europe this afternoon

    One hour layover in Chicago has me a little worried. No delays coming out of Indy would be fantastic.

  15. #19555
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Leave for a 17 day trip in Europe this afternoon

    One hour layover in Chicago has me a little worried. No delays coming out of Indy would be fantastic.
    Wishing you safe travels and a wonderful trip.

    I'm a bit jealous. Driving to Minneapolis for 4 days, including the 2 travel days just doesn't seem as exciting. Hopefully, the dance recital will be fun - with at least one little one doing something totally unexpected to make us all giggle.

  16. #19556
    Boa viagem!

  17. #19557
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Heading to the beach for a few days. Ready for a break.
    Enjoy it!
    Sounds like the perfect place to be during this impending heat wave.

    I guess I'll be folding clothes for donation inside the air-conditioned lair.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  18. #19558
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Who could possibly hate The Princess Bride​?
    I know, right?

  19. #19559
    I do on occasion post non-sequiturs.

  20. #19560
    Does being early to post also contribute to being healthy, wealthy, and wise?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •