Page 963 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 4638639139539619629639649659731013106314631963 ... LastLast
Results 19,241 to 19,260 of 67391
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71, esq View Post
    OPK for King of the World.
    I second that!

Can I banish the Tar Heels to Hell? If so, I accept!

And we need a Steely Dan version of the National Anthem. Let's make that happen.
    Last edited by OldPhiKap; 04-03-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Can we use this version until such time as Steely Dan lays down their track?

https://youtu.be/RZ9WdCunvy8
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Sigh, not a good way to start the week.

Yeah, that 6:00am workout today really sounded like a great idea last Friday. All funsy and neato but now I'll be staggering through the rest of the day in a stupor.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Yeah, that 6:00am workout today really sounded like a great idea last Friday. All funsy and neato but now I'll be staggering through the rest of the day in a stupor.
    First day back at the gym after a little light surgery. Don't feel I accomplished much, besides getting back into the routine.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    First day back at the gym after a little light surgery. Don't feel I accomplished much, besides getting back into the routine.
    Getting there is half the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Getting there is half the battle.
    I think that every time I walk into the gym, and plop down to eat my doughnuts.

(But you are exactly right. And a half hour of something is better than a half hour of nothing, assuming adequate-ish sleep).

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    I think that every time I walk into the gym, and plop down to eat my doughnuts.

(But you are exactly right. And a half hour of something is better than a half hour of nothing, assuming adequate-ish sleep).
    I gave up donuts...for a day.

Family > work.

I hope you all believe that. I know of a "leader" that will find this out tomorrow morning.

It may be time for the piano man to sing us a song tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Family > work.

I hope you all believe that. I know of a "leader" that will find this out tomorrow morning.
    Sounds like changes are coming?

It is cold this early morning.

Family > work.

Yes, I hope whatever direction your life heads that it works out best for your family.

When you think about it just about anything > work. Except maybe paying taxes and jail and kicking the bucket. They are < than work.

TGIF! And good luck matty-man!

Family > work.

I've been very fortunate that my employer's have understood that fact. Nothing comes before my family.

Good luck, mattman.

Hello weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Hello weekend!
    Hello spring break! (MoCo, MD, anyway.)

-jk

Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Hello spring break! (MoCo, MD, anyway.)

-jk
    Spring break here in South Central is usually over a week or two before spring starts.

Masters Week = Spring Break here every year. Love it.

Every time I see the I'm going to run a Masters pool thread, I think, http://www.usms.org why run in the pool when you could swim?