Page 940 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 440840890930938939940941942950990104014401940 ... LastLast
Results 18,781 to 18,800 of 67416
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Mrs MtnDevil may actually want the magazine rather than a book with little to no illustrations.
    Mr MtnDevil, I think you are on to something.

Shout out to mattyman!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Random non-sensical early morning post.

Random non-sensical early morning post.
    Where?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Where?
    It was here somewhere earlier. It must have gotten lost in the conversion from the Central to Eastern time zone.

Yes, I know it is still there.

It was here somewhere earlier. It must have gotten lost in the conversion from the Central to Eastern time zone.

Yes, I know it is still there.
    Maybe lost somewhere between beef brisket and pork BBQ.

Maybe lost somewhere between beef brisket and pork BBQ.
    I had both Sunday at the early Christmas event I attended.

Ever notice how you can be rolling through life, feeling pretty good. and then all of a sudden, take a look at yourself in the mirror and discover that you need a haircut immediately, right that very minute, tout de suite and you cannot wait one single minute more?! And then you look like cold oatmeal until that appointment begins.

Hopping in the car and on my way back to beautimous...
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Ever notice how you can be rolling through life, feeling pretty good. and then all of a sudden, take a look at yourself in the mirror and discover that you need a haircut immediately, right that very minute, tout de suite and you cannot wait one single minute more?! And then you look like cold oatmeal until that appointment begins.

Hopping in the car and on my way back to beautimous...
    Have you ever woken up and just wanted to go back to sleep, but then realized that you were still driving?

Have you ever woken up and just wanted to go back to sleep, but then realized that you were still driving?
    Only briefly.

I just don't look in mirrors.

But then I'd miss the chance to tell myself how great I look after my hairstyling. Vanity rocks!

I have been trying to quit smoking again but just broke down and bought a pack. Please forgive me LTE.

I think I may take 5 or 6 from the pack and give the rest to a coworker. I have to quit before January 1st because I signed the Tobacco free pledge at work to get a $500 credit on my insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    I have been trying to quit smoking again but just broke down and bought a pack. Please forgive me LTE.

I think I may take 5 or 6 from the pack and give the rest to a coworker. I have to quit before January 1st because I signed the Tobacco free pledge at work to get a $500 credit on my insurance.
    I read somewhere online that it isn't good for you.

FYI Matt, I solved that problem I was texting you about last week.
    Let's go Duke!

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I read somewhere online that it isn't good for you.

FYI Matt, I solved that problem I was texting you about last week.
    Yeah, we must have read the same article.

That is great! I was wondering where you were Wednesday...

What solved the problem?

Yeah, we must have read the same article.

That is great! I was wondering where you were Wednesday...

What solved the problem?
    #everyoneelsegetsbored

Pulled all files from the SD card onto the laptop, then reformatted the SD card from within the phone OS. From that point, the phone was much better about choosing which apps and files need to be stored over there. I'm just still completely confused about how a relatively new phone can come with so little memory on board that the installed apps take up 80% of the storage.
    Let's go Duke!

Best of luck to you with quitting. It is a hard habit to quit but your family and friends will enjoy the added years with you.

I lost both parents to lung cancer - sure wish Mom had quit so she would have been with us longer. Dad quit decades before she died but second hand smoke is just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Best of luck to you with quitting. It is a hard habit to quit but your family and friends will enjoy the added years with you.

I lost both parents to lung cancer - sure wish Mom had quit so she would have been with us longer. Dad quit decades before she died but second hand smoke is just as bad.
    Sorry to hear that, but thanks for the motivation. I have lost family members to lung cancer as well, I'm not sure how that alone didn't stop me from ever picking up a cigarette. I've never been a pack a day smoker, I may go through a pack in 7-10 days. I would smoke if I was having drinks or if I was stressed out with work. It wasn't until recently that I realized that my habit has gotten a little out of hand. My health isn't worth it, and I made a promise to Blue Cross and Blue Shield

I did give half of the new pack to a coworker, so that made me feel a little bit better. Down to my final 8 now...

In other news, I demonstrated great restraint today. I could have knocked out this fool, but my job wasn't worth it. Cooler heads prevailed and the Asheville Police Department was involved. Great way to start off a 4 day weekend!

In other news, I demonstrated great restraint today. I could have knocked out this fool, but my job wasn't worth it. Cooler heads prevailed and the Asheville Police Department was involved. Great way to start off a 4 day weekend!
    I'd blame the tobacco .
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I'd blame the tobacco .
    I'd blame the I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.ers that threatened my life