Page 898 of 2802 FirstFirst ... 39879884888889689789889990090894899813981898 ... LastLast
Results 17,941 to 17,960 of 56025
  1. #17941
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    By clicking on the replies in the forum view(displays all the threads) you can see who has posted the most in a thread. I've posted in this one nearly 1900 times with DiK not far behind. OPK has posted in that other thread a mere 1961 times. OMG, that other thread wouldn't be vying for the title without OPK.
    I've only posted 26 times over there. I'll try to not do it anymore, but damn, it is kinda fun to stir the pot a little in there.

  2. #17942
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    You have me beat by 800 posts!

  3. #17943
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    You have me beat by 800 posts!
    I've been busy. And yes, stirring the pot can be fun.

  4. #17944
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    By clicking on the replies in the forum view(displays all the threads) you can see who has posted the most in a thread. I've posted in this one nearly 1900 times with DiK not far behind. OPK has posted in that other thread a mere 1961 times. OMG, that other thread wouldn't be vying for the title without OPK.
    Poly Sci / History double major. That stuff is kind of what I do for fun.

    Al Smith dinner coverage starting on C-SPAN, should be interesting. These are usually very funny and self-deprecating, but neither of these candidates are very funny or good at light hearted jabs.

    Donald can't even look over at Hillary, sitting less than ten feet away.


    I cannot find that search tool btw.

  5. #17945
    In the main view for the Off Topic forum you will see all the threads listed. Near the middle od each thread listing, you will see Replies and Views listed with a number next to each of them. Click on the number. The replies number is active, clicking on the views number won't result in anything.

  6. #17946
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    In the main view for the Off Topic forum you will see all the threads listed. Near the middle od each thread listing, you will see Replies and Views listed with a number next to each of them. Click on the number. The replies number is active, clicking on the views number won't result in anything.
    Did not know that, thanks!

  7. #17947
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    The knitting is done! Now I have to weave in the ends, block it, and sew on the buttons.

  8. #17948
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    The knitting is done! Now I have to weave in the ends, block it, and sew on the buttons.
    Is is a sweater?

  9. #17949
    There was a song a few years back called 3 AM.

  10. #17950
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    There was a song a few years back called 3 AM.
    Not to be confused with Breathe(2 AM) by Anna Nalick.

  11. #17951
    Is there a song called 6:21am?

    I remember that Spin Doctors' song "4:30."

  12. #17952
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Finally Friday. Always difficult to make it through a week after vacation.

  13. #17953
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Finally Friday. Always difficult to make it through a week after vacation.
    Or... the week before vacation!

  14. #17954
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Or... the week before vacation!
    And sometimes vacation.

    I swear next year I'm going to take 3 or so days and just sit at home and do absolutely nothing.

  15. #17955
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    And sometimes vacation.

    I swear next year I'm going to take 3 or so days and just sit at home and do absolutely nothing.
    My Outer Banks trip starts tomorrow. I might have mentioned that upthread, but there it is again. What else is this thread for?

  16. #17956
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My Outer Banks trip starts tomorrow. I might have mentioned that upthread, but there it is again. What else is this thread for?
    I've wanted to make the OBX trip for a few years now. Enjoy!

  17. #17957
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    I've wanted to make the OBX trip for a few years now. Enjoy!
    The missus and I have been the last four years in the offseason. Very affordable, very quiet. Great respite.

  18. #17958
    Many from here head down to Port Aransas and Corpus Christi to vacation during the offseason.

  19. #17959
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    The missus and I have been the last four years in the offseason. Very affordable, very quiet. Great respite.
    Safe travels and enjoy your trip!

  20. #17960
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Not sure why I can easily listen to podcasts while I work, but the second I switch to music, I lose all concentration.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •