Page 892 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 39279284288289089189289389490294299213921892 ... LastLast
Results 17,821 to 17,840 of 55029
  1. #17821
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Neither. Must learn to proofread.

  2. #17822
    Interesting that DD pointed that out.




    ​i was thinking the same thing.

  3. #17823
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Hard to go back to work after a week's vacation

  4. #17824
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Hard to go back to work after a week's vacation
    Don't do it.

  5. #17825
    My vacation starts Friday at 3pm!

  6. #17826
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    My vacation starts Friday at 3pm!
    Going on a trip or just relaxing around the house?

  7. #17827
    Quote Originally Posted by luburch View Post
    Going on a trip or just relaxing around the house?
    10 days on Ocracoke Island

  8. #17828
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Asheville
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    10 days on Ocracoke Island
    Did Billy ' s wife have her baby?

    ricks

  9. #17829
    Yup! Last weekend. Healthy baby, happy parents.

  10. #17830
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Asheville
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    Yup! Last weekend. Healthy baby, happy parents.
    Outstanding! Let me know the next time you come by to visit and we can have a special beer from my fridge to toast the new baby.

    ricks

  11. #17831
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by ricks68 View Post
    Outstanding! Let me know the next time you come by to visit and we can have lots of special beers from my fridge to toast the new baby.

    ricks
    Clarification.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  12. #17832
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I love babies!

    That said, healthy baby, happy parents is nowhere near enough info. Geez - what is wrong with you people! You are acting like my husband.

    Hubby: So and so had their baby.
    Me: What's the baby's name?
    Hubby: I dunno.
    Me: Is it a boy or a girl?
    Hubby: I dunno.
    Me: How much did the baby weigh?
    Hubby: I dunno.

    It's so frustrating. How am I supposed to vicariously experience baby cuddles without more info, hmmm?

  13. #17833
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Asheville
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I love babies!

    That said, healthy baby, happy parents is nowhere near enough info. Geez - what is wrong with you people! You are acting like my husband.

    Hubby: So and so had their baby.
    Me: What's the baby's name?
    Hubby: I dunno.
    Me: Is it a boy or a girl?
    Hubby: I dunno.
    Me: How much did the baby weigh?
    Hubby: I dunno.

    It's so frustrating. How am I supposed to vicariously experience baby cuddles without more info, hmmm?
    Mtn Devil probably has that info.

    ricks

  14. #17834
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    The thought of having children scares the hell out of me.

  15. #17835
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I love babies!

    That said, healthy baby, happy parents is nowhere near enough info. Geez - what is wrong with you people! You are acting like my husband.

    Hubby: So and so had their baby.
    Me: What's the baby's name?
    Hubby: I dunno.
    Me: Is it a boy or a girl?
    Hubby: I dunno.
    Me: How much did the baby weigh?
    Hubby: I dunno.

    It's so frustrating. How am I supposed to vicariously experience baby cuddles without more info, hmmm?
    I do, but I am a bit hesitant to share baby info of others through a message board. I even have pics!

  16. #17836
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    The thought of having children scares the hell out of me.
    It's amazing where you will stick your nose to see if a diaper is dirty.

  17. #17837
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I do, but I am a bit hesitant to share baby info of others through a message board. I even have pics!
    OK - name not necessary - but you can do boy or girl!

  18. #17838
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    OK - name not necessary - but you can do boy or girl!
    Little girl, their first child.

  19. #17839
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I do, but I am a bit hesitant to share baby info of others through a message board. I even have pics!
    How many cinder blocks tall?

  20. #17840
    And how many stones in weight?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •