Page 871 of 2391 FirstFirst ... 37177182186186987087187287388192197113711871 ... LastLast
Results 17,401 to 17,420 of 47815
  1. #17401
    Beware the Bison! At least, there were bison around the federal pen in Leavenworth when I lived in the area, around 77-78. My father was attending Command and General Staff College(CGSC) at the time and you could see the prison in the distance.

  2. #17402
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    jk is the man! That's some serious DBR bike cred right there.
    Yeah, it was an epic day. Weather was beautiful (take that beachies!) and the kids were great. We did about 20 miles of flowy singletrack, and are about to throw the burgers over the campfire.

    Pretty soon I'll need to start the mellow...

    -jk

  3. #17403
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Yeah, it was an epic day. Weather was beautiful (take that beachies!) and the kids were great. We did about 20 miles of flowy singletrack, and are about to throw the burgers over the campfire.

    Pretty soon I'll need to start the mellow...

    -jk
    I want to hang out with jk!

    Good part of my annual mission trip is spending time with wonderful youth. Downside - no mellow at the end of the day.

  4. #17404
    I start the mellow by posting to the LTE.

  5. #17405
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I start the mellow by posting to the LTE.
    Can't do that on the mission trip either. Only take my laptop to blog.

  6. #17406
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Winston-Salem
    I'm going to kick my neighbor's I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.. Too late for this I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.!

  7. #17407
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Sorry for your pain. We were trying to get mellow earlier. Maybe you could join us...

    -jk

  8. #17408
    Does using the word wanker get anything like those other words?

    Apparently not.

  9. #17409
    Quote Originally Posted by -jk View Post
    Sorry for your pain. We were trying to get mellow earlier. Maybe you could join us...

    -jk
    "Ease his pain" - the disembodied voice from Field of Dreams

  10. #17410
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    I'm going to kick my neighbor's I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.. Too late for this I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.!
    Oooo, goody! I'm on my way there matty-man. Got your back! Just feel like busting loose.
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

  11. #17411
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    "Ease his pain" - the disembodied voice from Field of Dreams
    Made me think of Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd.
    “Fútbol is life!” — Dani Rojas, Richmond Greyhounds

  12. #17412
    I am Comfortably Dumb.

    I wish all those Movie Poll posts could have gone in here...

  13. #17413
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Oooo, goody! I'm on my way there matty-man. Got your back! Just feel like busting loose.
    This made me think of:

    Bustin'_Loose.jpg

  14. #17414
    I contributed to that other thread, I am ashamed of myself.

  15. #17415
    This is a thread about nothing, feel free to post anything that meets board guidelines.

  16. #17416
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta 'burbs
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    This is a thread about nothing, feel free to post anything that meets board guidelines.
    Zero, nada, zip, 0, and the biggest nothing of all - unc integrity.

  17. #17417
    I am coming out of the other end of a pretty brutal summer, with optimistic feelings about the future. Intend to drink a LOT of beer and watch football tonight.

    RIP Summer 2016

  18. #17418
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I am coming out of the other end of a pretty brutal summer, with optimistic feelings about the future. Intend to drink a LOT of beer and watch football tonight.

    RIP Summer 2016
    Glad you have a fall of optimism ahead of you.

  19. #17419
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Glad you have a fall of optimism ahead of you.
    When you put it that way, it sounds pessimistic...

  20. #17420
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    When you put it that way, it sounds pessimistic...
    Perhaps you are just drinking the beer stein down to half full?

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •