Page 844 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 34474479483484284384484584685489494413441844 ... LastLast
Results 16,861 to 16,880 of 67404
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    I think Uncle OPK can do better than that and buy the lad a cheeseburger and soda pop.
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    He's old enough for a cheeseburger and a beer.
    Had I known, would have gladly done so.

Clemson is a beautiful campus btw for those who have not been. Death Valley and Littlejohn are great venues.

Since this is the LTE, I thought I'd mention that last night I was at the LGE (longest game ever). Ok not ever, but dang it was a game and a half (20 min 1st half, 20 min 2nd half, 20 min of OT).

USC 103 Arizona 101, 4OT. Glad I was there, especially with USC winning.

Yes, I live near LA, but I didn't win Powerball. Sorry.

USC beat UCLA at UCLA tonight.

I went to Disneyland yesterday.

Sure, I could've made 3 posts out of this, but, meh.

According to CNN, there are 3 Powerball winners from last night: one in Chino Hills, California, and another in Munford, Tenn and the last somewhere in Florida.

Congrats to all 3 winners. Do good things with your new fortunes!!!!

I did not win the Power all jackpot either. But then, I live in Texas.

Never mind about the Powerball.

I made red pasta sauce with pork roast and hot sausages. Cooked it six slow, low hours. It's obscenely good. Taking a bow!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

I ate my leftover shrimp curry today.

Sorry about the chefs DinK. Kind of knew it wasn't going to fly since you already won the World Series this year. KC the sports mecca!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

DinK?! Are you OK?! Only meant to sympathize!

DinK?! Are you OK?! Only meant to sympathize!
    I'm fine - just hadn't made it here after both games yesterday. I only listened to the chiefs on the radio yesterday - maybe should have left work to go home and watch. My sister decided "Chiefs" is and Native American word for "bad clock management". It seems we have those issues no matter who is the coach. My favorite was Marv Levy - he would use all the time outs in the last 2 minutes of a game the Chiefs were losing badly, but only if the temperature was below 20 degrees. (The family is a stay to the end of the game, no matter what, type of fan.)

I do, however, need to seek redemption for wanting someone to block a ball into some of the Notre Dame player's faces as I watched the DVR of the bball game.

You've come to the right place. Chant "GTHC" 25 times, then go forth and have a nice cabernet.

You've come to the right place. Chant "GTHC" 25 times, then go forth and have a nice cabernet.
    I like the way you think!

Cooked Veal Marsala last night, rack of lamb tonight. I love weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Cooked Veal Marsala last night, rack of lamb tonight. I love weekends.
    I'm making turkey soup & matzo balls tonight. Should have enough for a week.

So . . . I'm gonna be hiding out here on the OT board for a few days. The main board is not going to be a pleasant place.

If anyone asks -- you didn't see me.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    So . . . I'm gonna be hiding out here on the OT board for a few days. The main board is not going to be a pleasant place.

If anyone asks -- you didn't see me.
    I understand. Me? I'm still mellowed out from last April.

Fee fii foh fum, I smell the garlic crusted lamb rack leftovers of an opkman!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'm still mellowed out from last April.
    Yes, me too. I'm forgetting when games are on...

I should not watch games alone. I keep my language cleaner when others are around. And now I want every other team to lose.

Tomorrow is meat loaf. High in the low 30's and snow just begs for a good meat loaf.

Why yes, my meat loaf is phenomenal. You can PM me for my recipe.