Page 842 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 34274279283284084184284384485289294213421842 ... LastLast
Results 16,821 to 16,840 of 67650
    I've only seen Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, & Return of the Jedi, and I'm ok with that.

Note: I have seen many other non-Star Wars movies.

No more waiting around. I'm going back to school, and I have a long way to go. I've been taking a "break" that extended well beyond what I had intended.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    No more waiting around. I'm going back to school, and I have a long way to go. I've been taking a "break" that extended well beyond what I had intended.
    Great news. Will you be attending on your employer's tuition program like we discussed a few months back?
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Great news. Will you be attending on your employer's tuition program like we discussed a few months back?
    Yep. I actually just submitted the paperwork for tuition reimbursement. I'm not sure if I'll take full advantage of it because it does come with some stipulations. Nevertheless, there is nothing to lose by doing so. I'm also going to try to get FAFSA for the upfront costs, but I'm not sure how much I will qualify for. I'm realizing how foolish I was for quitting on my parents dime

Amusedcupcake is in this with me. Fortunately for her, she has way less ground to make up.

Yep. I actually just submitted the paperwork for tuition reimbursement. I'm not sure if I'll take full advantage of it because it does come with some stipulations. Nevertheless, there is nothing to lose by doing so. I'm also going to try to get FAFSA for the upfront costs, but I'm not sure how much I will qualify for. I'm realizing how foolish I was for quitting on my parents dime

Amusedcupcake is in this with me. Fortunately for her, she has way less ground to make up.
    Congratulations on your decision! Which school? What will you be studying?

You probably already told us but I have holiday brain and can't remember.

Congrats, mattman91!!

...I'm going back to school...
    Good for you matty. I will keep the Zima in storage and then ice it down for the graduation party. You can do this!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Congratulations on your decision! Which school? What will you be studying?

You probably already told us but I have holiday brain and can't remember.
    I will be working on a B.S. in Business Administration, but as I said, I'm WAY behind. Hopefully I can finish that in the next two and a half years while working full time.

The ultimate goal is to receive an M.B.A from Appalachian State. One of my friends just finished the program online, which is what I will have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Congrats, mattman91!!
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Good for you matty. I will keep the Zima in storage and then ice it down for the graduation party. You can do this!
    Thanks!

Zima for ALL!

Good for you, mattman91

12/15/15

6 pounds, 5 ounces

19.5 inches

girl

Emery

Cutest. Newborn. Ever.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

12/15/15

6 pounds, 5 ounces

19.5 inches

girl

Emery

Cutest. Newborn. Ever.
    Awwwwwww! Congrats Grandpa & Grandma DD!

12/15/15

6 pounds, 5 ounces

19.5 inches

girl

Emery

Cutest. Newborn. Ever.
    Big congrats!!!

Isn't that wonderful!!! So happy for all the DDs.

Nothing better in the world!
    Nothing incites bodily violence quicker than a Duke fan turning in your direction and saying 'scoreboard.'

Congrats Devildeac!

No joke, good on you. Let's quaff a pint and discuss.

Can you major in beer?

(Actually, I think at AB-Tech you can)

Thanks!

Zima for ALL!
    I had a friend in college who would drink nothing but Zima. This was in Asheville, no less - though before the Great Beer Revolution really took hold.

We are still pretty tight, and he has broadened his horizons over the years, but I really enjoyed embarrassing him on his dates with that fact for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15 View Post
    I had a friend in college who would drink nothing but Zima. This was in Asheville, no less - though before the Great Beer Revolution really took hold.

We are still pretty tight, and he has broadened his horizons over the years, but I really enjoyed embarrassing him on his dates with that fact for a long, long time.
    I only drink pure rainwater and trade-free grain alcohol. Purity Of Karma. POK. OPK.

No joke, good on you. Let's quaff a pint and discuss.

Can you major in beer?

(Actually, I think at AB-Tech you can)
    Anytime bud.

... I really enjoyed embarrassing him on his dates with that fact for a long, long time.
    Hey, ask him to check and see if there are any six-packs left in the basement. We'll need them for mattman's grad party.