Page 800 of 3385 FirstFirst ... 30070075079079879980080180281085090013001800 ... LastLast
Results 15,981 to 16,000 of 67685
    Quote Originally Posted by Native View Post
    I feel you on this one, Sue.

My Computer Networks final is going to be fuuuuuuuuuun.
    I know you will do great on all your finals, too!

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I know you will do great on all your finals, too!
    No exams for me, woohoo! Good skill everyone!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

^^^^

This is how I feel about housing costs in Asheville.

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

^^^^

Biltmore has plenty of rooms, just help yourself to one.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Biltmore has plenty of rooms, just help yourself to one.
    Yeah, and they are nice rooms, too, but there are too many people strolling through them.

^^^^

My eldest daughter just moved back to Asheville. When she was at Warren Wilson College there, I visited her in her dorm room. It wasn't cheap, but the contact high from walking down the hallway was free. Dadgum hippies... I think the Biltmore charges something like $2500 to walk down the hallway, but there aren't as many dadgum hippies.

I'm good friends with quite a few hipsters. Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I say we go for it.

Earlier today I posted that I felt like startin' somethin' and this is the idea I've now come up with.

C'mon folks, who's with me?

Random thought of the day for me: I really miss those chocolate Pop Tarts with the peppermint filling. Whatever happened to those? I might have been the only person who liked them, but I really, really, really liked them.

How long will it take to get to 1000 posts, do you think? Never?
    About six and a half years ago, Bostondevil started this tread. Never isn't the answer. In fact, it went over the thousand mark in less than 2 months. This post will be post number 15,582. So what is the new question?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    About six and a half years ago, Bostondevil started this tread. Never isn't the answer. In fact, it went over the thousand mark in less than 2 months. This post will be post number 15,582. So what is the new question?
    I'm curious as to how Boston number 4 went?
    “Those two kids, they’re champions,” Krzyzewski said of his senior leaders. “They’re trying to teach the other kids how to become that, and it’s a long road to become that.”

Quote Originally Posted by NSDukeFan View Post
    I'm curious as to how Boston number 4 went?
    Here you go.

Somehow just picked up my 5th pitchfork. I felt this was the thread in which to brag. *pats back*

Somehow just picked up my 5th pitchfork. I felt this was the thread in which to brag. *pats back*
    It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Congrats! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Congrats! :-)
    Should I throw a party? You, Duketaylor, and Deavildeac can provide the beverages.

Should I throw a party? You, Duketaylor, and Deavildeac can provide the beverages.
    If you're going to throw a party, it's gonna have to be in Asheville and consist of a pub crawl.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    If you're going to throw a party, it's gonna have to be in Asheville and consist of a pub crawl.
    +1 to that idea!

So what are the pubs to hit in Asheville? My niece is getting married not far from Asheville this summer. Asheville was listed, in some article about best cities for micro-brews (I think that was it) that my sister (mother of the bride-to-be) posted on Facebook a little while back. Thus there could be some interest in pub-crawling ... recommendations??

Quote Originally Posted by rfaison View Post
    So what are the pubs to hit in Asheville? My niece is getting married not far from Asheville this summer. Asheville was listed, in some article about best cities for micro-brews (I think that was it) that my sister (mother of the bride-to-be) posted on Facebook a little while back. Thus there could be some interest in pub-crawling ... recommendations??
    Mattman 91 and ricks68 live in Asheville. I'd send them each a PM and/or post this on the Ymm, Beer thread where mattman91 is a frequent flier. There was an "Asheville Visitors Thread" here a couple years ago but I think the info there re: microbreweries and pubs would be rather outdated now.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

I'm beginning to realize that I'm hoarding cars. Some might be expecting a t instead of the r there. Perhaps I'm hoarding both.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I'm beginning to realize that I'm hoarding cars. Some might be expecting a t instead of the r there. Perhaps I'm hoarding both.
    What cars are you hoarding? Anything interesting?