Page 796 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 29669674678679479579679779880684689612961796 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,920 of 67407

Because I'm just not in the mood to discuss basketball right now

anybody had any good poptarts lately?

Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    No, but I made matzo ball soup last Sunday. I will be enjoying the final bowl tonight. Both happy and sad at the same time.

No. To make myself feel better, I came to work to wrestle with a Sch M-3 and finish a yearend for someone. I know how to have a good time!

Nope, but I did make a pretty killer Green Velvet (because we used all the red food coloring the last time) cake for my husband's 40th b-day.

Have I really been a member of these boards for over 7 years? Crazy! (Not Crazie, that's something else entirely... )

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Have I really been a member of these boards for over 7 years? Crazy! (Not Crazie, that's something else entirely... )
    Isn't 7 years is when they moved to the new system? Wouldn't it actually be longer than that?

I guess this is the appropriate place to plug a favorite Asheville band...check out The Hermit Kings. Really cool band. Zack, Zach, and Zaq (I kid you not) are pretty talented. www.thehermitkings.com

Just thought I would post this here for your entertainment.

Of particular interest for our recently departed non-rivals from Maryland is Item # 71.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/77-fa...ompletely-true

So apparently Skype interviews are a thing now.

Want even more fun with March Madness? Follow my friend @MissedFTs during the tourney to learn the value of free throws and lament those which were missed.

No, it's not me. I know peeps. And it's funny.

Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by mattman91 View Post
    Sigh
    Ratso Batso

C'est la vie.

Time to go outsiide and enjoy spring!

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    So apparently Skype interviews are a thing now.
    A friend if mine was telling me about a Skype interview he had. Seems like it would be tough to read non verbal cues.

A friend if mine was telling me about a Skype interview he had. Seems like it would be tough to read non verbal cues.
    Skype, and I'm presuming its video not just audio, is better than just a phone call.

For the most part. But how you dress is a non-verbal clue, no? Well I know someone who was asked to stand up during a Skype (or some sort of video conference-type interview), apparently to prove that he was actually wearing a full suit and not just the top half of jacket/shirt/tie with shorts/jeans/pajama bottoms that couldn't be seen.

Consider yourself warned.

For the most part. But how you dress is a non-verbal clue, no? Well I know someone who was asked to stand up during a Skype (or some sort of video conference-type interview), apparently to prove that he was actually wearing a full suit and not just the top half of jacket/shirt/tie with shorts/jeans/pajama bottoms that couldn't be seen.

There's a reason I don't stand up while at counsel's table. Just sayin'.

Seriously? Lawyers interviewing wannabe lawyers?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    There's a reason I don't stand up while at counsel's table. Just sayin'.
    But you had to walk into the courtroom.

Skype is being used for interviews for scholarships. Niece Elizabeth was one of 25 interviewed for a full ride at Pitt through the Stamps Foundation. The interview was done via Skype and the top 7 would have in person interviews. She felt that her Duke alumni interview really helped her in preparing for the Stamps interview.