Page 760 of 3072 FirstFirst ... 26066071075075875976076176277081086012601760 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,200 of 61433
  1. #15181
    Just about everything is ready to go...
    even the broth base of weezie's "Outstanding World's Finest and Best, I Dare Anyone to a Duel, So Good You'll Hug your Mother and Slap Yourself Gravy"
    And who makes their own pies? Well, I do, yeah that's right.

  2. #15182
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Just about everything is ready to go...
    even the broth base of weezie's "Outstanding World's Finest and Best, I Dare Anyone to a Duel, So Good You'll Hug your Mother and Slap Yourself Gravy"
    And who makes their own pies? Well, I do, yeah that's right.
    Be there about noon!
    I do not think that word means what you think it means.

  3. #15183
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lompoc, West Carolina
    Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Just about everything is ready to go...
    even the broth base of weezie's "Outstanding World's Finest and Best, I Dare Anyone to a Duel, So Good You'll Hug your Mother and Slap Yourself Gravy"
    And who makes their own pies? Well, I do, yeah that's right.
    Mmmmm...gravy, my favorite veggable!

  4. #15184
    Happy thanksgiving to all my DBR friends - those I've had the privilege of meeting and those I like to call my invisible friends.

  5. #15185
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Gobble Gobble y'all!
    I do not think that word means what you think it means.

  6. #15186
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dallas

    New Avatar

    When I was a child, my imaginary friend was an 8 foot tall blue bear named Mason (Mason is a family name for us). My husband recently painted a figure for me that is perfect. Thought you guys might get a kick out of it too.
    -Basket1544
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #15187
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by basket1544 View Post
    When I was a child, my imaginary friend was an 8 foot tall blue bear named Mason (Mason is a family name for us). My husband recently painted a figure for me that is perfect. Thought you guys might get a kick out of it too.
    -Basket1544
    Mason looks hungry!
    I do not think that word means what you think it means.

  8. #15188
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by basket1544 View Post
    When I was a child, my imaginary friend was an 8 foot tall blue bear named Mason (Mason is a family name for us). My husband recently painted a figure for me that is perfect. Thought you guys might get a kick out of it too.
    -Basket1544
    Love it! Both the imaginary friend (how creative!), and the figurine. The ACC floor is a nice touch.

  9. #15189
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Mason looks hungry!
    For some red birds!

  10. #15190
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    Other than a single midterm in October, I have my first set of law school exams starting next week. Please, any luck, vibes, hope, wishes, prayers, or food & drinks (caffeinated, please) you would like to send my way would be much appreciated.

  11. #15191
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Other than a single midterm in October, I have my first set of law school exams starting next week. Please, any luck, vibes, hope, wishes, prayers, or food & drinks (caffeinated, please) you would like to send my way would be much appreciated.
    You will do great!

  12. #15192
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Other than a single midterm in October, I have my first set of law school exams starting next week. Please, any luck, vibes, hope, wishes, prayers, or food & drinks (caffeinated, please) you would like to send my way would be much appreciated.
    Good luck. I'll be praying and vibing for you.

  13. #15193
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Other than a single midterm in October, I have my first set of law school exams starting next week. Please, any luck, vibes, hope, wishes, prayers, or food & drinks (caffeinated, please) you would like to send my way would be much appreciated.
    You will do fine. Take a moment to think before furiously scribbling.
    I do not think that word means what you think it means.

  14. #15194
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta 'burbs

    Denture Help

    I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I have a "friend" who needs help with a denture problem. "He" recently got a partial set of dentures, and is using Polident to clean them. The question is: When using Polident, is there any way to keep the bubbles from coming out of "his" nose?

  15. #15195
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Southern Pines, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I have a "friend" who needs help with a denture problem. "He" recently got a partial set of dentures, and is using Polident to clean them. The question is: When using Polident, is there any way to keep the bubbles from coming out of "his" nose?
    That is the funniest thing I have ever seen here. It' hard to type when laughing.

  16. #15196
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I have a "friend" who needs help with a denture problem. "He" recently got a partial set of dentures, and is using Polident to clean them. The question is: When using Polident, is there any way to keep the bubbles from coming out of "his" nose?
    Don't inhale while cleaning?
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

  17. #15197
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I have a "friend" who needs help with a denture problem. "He" recently got a partial set of dentures, and is using Polident to clean them. The question is: When using Polident, is there any way to keep the bubbles from coming out of "his" nose?
    Don't trim the nose hair as often -- creates a nesting filter that keeps the bubbles from coming out.

    Er, or so I've heard.
    I do not think that word means what you think it means.

  18. #15198
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    I think I've decided my mantra for the next two weeks will be: Finals, schminals.

  19. #15199
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Undisclosed
    As an aside, I think this is the first time in my adult life that I have received "nose hair Sporkz"

    Ozzie, you are the best. Making the bowl, I hope?
    I do not think that word means what you think it means.

  20. #15200
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    As an aside, I think this is the first time in my adult life that I have received "nose hair Sporkz"

    Ozzie, you are the best. Making the bowl, I hope?
    LOL! Thanks. Yup, I'll be there. And you received nose hair Zporkz!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •