Page 760 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 26066071075075875976076176277081086012601760 ... LastLast
Results 15,181 to 15,200 of 67680
    Just about everything is ready to go...
    even the broth base of weezie's "Outstanding World's Finest and Best, I Dare Anyone to a Duel, So Good You'll Hug your Mother and Slap Yourself Gravy"
    And who makes their own pies? Well, I do, yeah that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    even the broth base of weezie's "Outstanding World's Finest and Best, I Dare Anyone to a Duel, So Good You'll Hug your Mother and Slap Yourself Gravy"
    Be there about noon!

Quote Originally Posted by weezie View Post
    Mmmmm...gravy, my favorite veggable!

Happy thanksgiving to all my DBR friends - those I've had the privilege of meeting and those I like to call my invisible friends.

Gobble Gobble y'all!

New Avatar

When I was a child, my imaginary friend was an 8 foot tall blue bear named Mason (Mason is a family name for us). My husband recently painted a figure for me that is perfect. Thought you guys might get a kick out of it too.
    -Basket1544
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by basket1544 View Post
    When I was a child, my imaginary friend was an 8 foot tall blue bear named Mason (Mason is a family name for us). My husband recently painted a figure for me that is perfect. Thought you guys might get a kick out of it too.
    -Basket1544
    Mason looks hungry!

Quote Originally Posted by basket1544 View Post
    -Basket1544
    Love it! Both the imaginary friend (how creative!), and the figurine. The ACC floor is a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Mason looks hungry!
    For some red birds!

Other than a single midterm in October, I have my first set of law school exams starting next week. Please, any luck, vibes, hope, wishes, prayers, or food & drinks (caffeinated, please) you would like to send my way would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Other than a single midterm in October, I have my first set of law school exams starting next week. Please, any luck, vibes, hope, wishes, prayers, or food & drinks (caffeinated, please) you would like to send my way would be much appreciated.
    You will do great!

Good luck. I'll be praying and vibing for you.

You will do fine. Take a moment to think before furiously scribbling.

Denture Help

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I have a "friend" who needs help with a denture problem. "He" recently got a partial set of dentures, and is using Polident to clean them. The question is: When using Polident, is there any way to keep the bubbles from coming out of "his" nose?

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlu View Post
    I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but I have a "friend" who needs help with a denture problem. "He" recently got a partial set of dentures, and is using Polident to clean them. The question is: When using Polident, is there any way to keep the bubbles from coming out of "his" nose?
    That is the funniest thing I have ever seen here. It' hard to type when laughing.

Don't inhale while cleaning?
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Don't trim the nose hair as often -- creates a nesting filter that keeps the bubbles from coming out.

Er, or so I've heard.

I think I've decided my mantra for the next two weeks will be: Finals, schminals.

As an aside, I think this is the first time in my adult life that I have received "nose hair Sporkz"

Ozzie, you are the best. Making the bowl, I hope?

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    As an aside, I think this is the first time in my adult life that I have received "nose hair Sporkz"

Ozzie, you are the best. Making the bowl, I hope?
    LOL! Thanks. Yup, I'll be there. And you received nose hair Zporkz!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com