Page 747 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 24764769773774574674774874975779784712471747 ... LastLast
Results 14,921 to 14,940 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    NY Giants, 2012 Super Bowl Champions!

(Does that make you feel better that there's a post?)
    It will make Ozzie feel better. Not so much for BD, founder of the thread.

Nothing could be finer, than beating Caroliner!

(What a beautiful morning.)

I am so glad for our kids winning in such a clutch way. They have been receiving, from all sides, such a negative message for the past week or so. I hope this acts to solidify this team. Win or lose their our guys and shouldn't have their desire questioned for a loss or 3.

Didn't want to hijack the Whitney Houston thread, so I thought LTE would work. I was just watching an Adele TV special on local public television. Here's my question: I bought into Joss Stone big time, and she fizzled. I like Adele's music, but how do I tell she's the real deal? The big girl has some pipes, but what makes her different?
    "Quality is not an option!"

Do you ever look at the dress someone wears at the Oscars and think "Wow, someone convinced you that you looked good in that. Amazing!"?

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Do you ever look at the dress someone wears at the Oscars and think "Wow, someone convinced you that you looked good in that. Amazing!"?
    LOL I'm curious who you might be referring to...

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    All the time! And then I wonder if they are sorta, kinda going for the attention that comes with 'Worst Dressed'. And the schadenfreude I experienced seeing the ugly thing worn by George Clooney's girlfriend was delicious.

I can't stand the interviews in the Red Carpet Preview though so I don't watch that. I turned it on just for a minute and was excited that I hit the Clooney interview only to be completely disgusted that they spent more time talking to Stacy. Stacy, shut up, be the arm candy, nobody and I mean nobody, not even the guys, wants to hear what you have to say - even in an incredibly lame interview. The Oscars are about George in a tux being charming.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    All the time! And then I wonder if they are sorta, kinda going for the attention that comes with 'Worst Dressed'. And the schadenfreude I experienced seeing the ugly thing worn by George Clooney's girlfriend was delicious.

I can't stand the interviews in the Red Carpet Preview though so I don't watch that. I turned it on just for a minute and was excited that I hit the Clooney interview only to be completely disgusted that they spent more time talking to Stacy. Stacy, shut up, be the arm candy, nobody and I mean nobody, not even the guys, wants to hear what you have to say - even in an incredibly lame interview. The Oscars are about George in a tux being charming.
    Who's George Clooney?
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Who's George Clooney?
    Rosemary's nephew.

Quote Originally Posted by Indoor66 View Post
    Rosemary's nephew.
    Glad he's not Rosemary's Baby. Yech.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    LOL I'm curious who you might be referring to...
    What was with the bow on Emma Stone? Didn't like the hip material on Angelina Jolie. Did like the male winner later that imitated her right leg stance. Didn't like the color of Melissa McCarthy's dress.

Didn't like the hip material on Angelina Jolie. Did like the male winner later that imitated her right leg stance.
    That was really funny when they did that. There were 3 of them... writers I think... I cracked up!

WATCH OUT FOR THOSE SOLAR FLARES!

Especially any of you guys wearing toupees.

Some very interesting (disturbing?) banner ads scrolling by, including Polish Dish TV (go ahead and start with the pierogi jokes), Filipino/Oriental/Slavic singles and the unc business school. Bizarre stuff.
    [redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.

Really not looking forward to the looming and impending off-season. Other than LTE, kind of dead.

I know it happens every year, but really kind of have a foreboding about it.

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    Really not looking forward to the looming and impending off-season. Other than LTE, kind of dead.

I know it happens every year, but really kind of have a foreboding about it.

Sigh.
    Our off season is 3 weeks and one day away.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

And then there's baseball OPK!

I want to thank dd for alerting me to the fact that this will make my 5,000th post.

It's all downhill from here, my best posts are behind me I'm a-fearin'.

this will make my 5,000th post.
    O P Kaa-aay clap clap clapclapclap!

Congratulations on a truly mind-boggling amount of mind-blowing posts. You, sir, are a marvel of keyboard supremacy.

I want to thank dd for alerting me to the fact that this will make my 5,000th post.

It's all downhill from here, my best posts are behind me I'm a-fearin'.
    Congrats OPK! You're in 9th place for most number of posts, a mere 3474 behind dd! (as of this moment, anyway!)
    http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/...rt=posts&pp=30
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com