Page 746 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 24664669673674474574674774875679684612461746 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,920 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPhiKap View Post
    (I've been trying to spork Ozzie for a month it seems. I've spread my love as wide as I can.)

(wait, that doesn't sound right . . . .)
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I'm available...

Wait a minute, that doesn't sound right either...
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I sporked him for you. I like easy.

Bwahahahahahaha! I <3 the LTE.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Bwahahahahahaha! I <3 the LTE.
    Me, too! Wanted to gives sporks and couldn't.

We have about 6" of snow on the ground right now. It's pretty.

I'm glad I am able to not go into work, as I can't imagine dealing with Seattle drivers. They can't drive in the rain, and it rains all the time here. Now picture slick-slidey rain. That's NOT pretty, folks.

For everyone with a working hot water heater, enjoy your warm showers. It was in the teens overnight and the hot water never appeared for my morning shower. It is supposed to get down to 5 tonight so tomorrow should be worse. Tomorrow night - a nice warm shower since the new hot water heater gets installed tomorrow.

For everyone with a working hot water heater, enjoy your warm showers. It was in the teens overnight and the hot water never appeared for my morning shower. It is supposed to get down to 5 tonight so tomorrow should be worse. Tomorrow night - a nice warm shower since the new hot water heater gets installed tomorrow.
    Brrr!!! I hope the installation goes smoothly!

Due to the snow/ice out here, there are nearly 250k people without power. The local YMCA (gym only) down the street has opened its doors to anyone without power, so they can a) warm up, b) shower, and c) shake off some of the cabin fever.

Ours blew this week, too (temps got down to towards freezing). Teaching the kids about "Little House on the Prarie" and old-school grooming.

The installer is on the way. Tonight - hot water! Yeah!

I may live in Little House on the Prairie territory but it doesn't mean I like to live that way.

DA - I hope y'all have power. That is the worst part of ice storms/heavy snows.

I refuse to get sick. I refuse to get sick. I refuse to get sick.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    I refuse to get sick. I refuse to get sick. I refuse to get sick.
    Sue will not get sick. Sue will not get sick. Sue will not get sick.

Healing vibes heading your way.

Just saw that I have officially passed 1,000 posts on DBR. While I'm not a prolific poster, I was pretty amazed I've had over 1,000 things to contribute
    "There can BE only one."

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Just saw that I have officially passed 1,000 posts on DBR. While I'm not a prolific poster, I was pretty amazed I've had over 1,000 things to contribute
    Congratulations!

I think the Patriots will win, whether or not this is a Super bowl thread: the only man on the planet, per the NY Times, who can pull off wearing Uggs is Tom Brady and that is saying something. Not sure what but something nonetheless.
    In the meantime, who's having the best party next Sunday?

It feels weird but I'm not going to root for an AFC team this year. I'm going for the Giants so I can root for Eli. I hope we get to see Coach Cutcliffe in the box with the Manning family.

It feels weird but I'm not going to root for an AFC team this year. I'm going for the Giants so I can root for Eli. I hope we get to see Coach Cutcliffe in the box with the Manning family.
    Me too. I grew up an AFC fan, first the Jets as a kid living in the NY area (The Giants were OK too, but I never went to any of their games. Joe Willie - I got to see him play several times!), and then moving to Ft. Lauderdale at the same time Don Shula became coach of the Dolphins (fall of 1970) I became a Dolfan! But I grew to like the Giants and while I don't have the same disdain for the Pats that I do the Red Sox, I'm definitely rooting for the Giants next week!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Starting to get the income tax stuff ready. Ughhhhhhhhh.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    That's it!! Sue, Ozzie, Dink? I'm not speaking to you until after Sunday, maybe longer if the Giants win.

(I will be employing the Good Luck Butt Rub if necessary.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    That's it!! Sue, Ozzie, Dink? I'm not speaking to you until after Sunday, maybe longer if the Giants win.

(I will be employing the Good Luck Butt Rub if necessary.)
    Do what you need to do, BD. I'm thinking of Eli's presence in the Super Bowl as a potential recruiting tool. Will we see Coach Cut watching the game with the Manning family?

About to fall off the first page, and 4 days since the last post? Oh, how the mighty threads have fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    About to fall off the first page, and 4 days since the last post? Oh, how the mighty threads have fallen.
    NY Giants, 2012 Super Bowl Champions!

(Does that make you feel better that there's a post?)