Page 738 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 23863868872873673773873974074878883812381738 ... LastLast
Results 14,741 to 14,760 of 67384
    I have around 10 birds sitting on my fence looking in - I think it might be time to refill the bird feeders.

Plan B... need a Plan B.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Plan B... need a Plan B.
    That doesn't sound good...

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    That doesn't sound good...
    Just realized I was putting all my eggs into one basket, and was not happy with that realization. Always good to have a Plan B.

Just realized I was putting all my eggs into one basket, and was not happy with that realization. Always good to have a Plan B.
    Multiple plans, chocolate, and Chick-Fil-A good. Fire, bad.

Gotta spread the eggs, as it were.

That doesn't sound like it should.

It's hard to balance focused dedication with personal sanity.

Multiple plans, chocolate, and Chick-Fil-A good. Fire, bad.
    I spent an hour in my local Chick-Fil-A today. It was Sunday. Yes, they were closed. I was there with the franchise owner, installing some equipment in his walk-in freezer and cooler. Let me tell you something. Being in a sub zero F freezer in the middle of summer is damn cold! At least I had the good sense to wear my winter coat for the 15 minutes or so I was in there. Brrrrr!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    I spent an hour in my local Chick-Fil-A today. It was Sunday. Yes, they were closed. I was there with the franchise owner, installing some equipment in his walk-in freezer and cooler. Let me tell you something. Being in a sub zero F freezer in the middle of summer is damn cold! At least I had the good sense to wear my winter coat for the 15 minutes or so I was in there. Brrrrr!
    Maybe in this case, fire good! ;-)

Bad ESPN, Bad! Program guide indicated they were showing Duke basketball right now. I'm only finding Sportscenter on the designated channel. So now I'm wondering if I should leave the DVR recording or stop it. If it starts with the game in 1 hour, how do I make sure I'll get the whole thing? I have no Plan B.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Bad ESPN, Bad! Program guide indicated they were showing Duke basketball right now. I'm only finding Sportscenter on the designated channel. So now I'm wondering if I should leave the DVR recording or stop it. If it starts with the game in 1 hour, how do I make sure I'll get the whole thing? I have no Plan B.
    Yeah, my Tivo started recording sportscenter too. I don't think the game is on until 8AM EDT Monday morning.

I think I need a Plan C, Plan D, & Plan E also.

And yes, I quoted myself.

And yes, I quoted myself.
    That is often referred to as devildeacing. It's a good way to pad the old post count.

That is often referred to as devildeacing. It's a good way to pad the old post count.
    Not that devildeac would ever do such a thing.

Not that devildeac would ever do such a thing.
    I've reformed. Sort of.

(Gotta defend myself at least briefly and ineffectively. Now where is that beer thread again...)

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    I've reformed. Sort of.

(Gotta defend myself at least briefly and ineffectively. Now where is that beer thread again...)
    What a shifty way to sneak in another post! Jason Evans would never do such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    What a shifty way to sneak in another post! Jason Evans would never do such a thing.
    Never? IDK about that. With the eleventy billion posts he has, I'd bet he has done that once, maybe twice in his career.

(Now where is that "batting eyelashes" smilie when I really need it.)

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Do you ever have the almost unbearable urge to scream? Hopefully, this will get that urge out of my system. Thank you for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Do you ever have the almost unbearable urge to scream? Hopefully, this will get that urge out of my system. Thank you for listening.
    Sometimes. Today, I just feel like watching "Steel Magnolias," and having a good cry.

I can't help but think that these new smilies were implemented just to keep people from using them. Really, they're horrific.