Page 698 of 3370 FirstFirst ... 19859864868869669769869970070874879811981698 ... LastLast
Results 13,941 to 13,960 of 67385
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    This is a good opportunity to give some props to Bostondevil for that humongous thread on Lost since season one. I printed it out for Mrs. Jarhead who hates to read stuff on the computer screen. Quite a chore, just printing it out, and she has finished reading it. That was much more of a chore, but she is now telling me things I didn't know about Lost. I've been demoted, and now she won't let me have the remote when we are watching lost. Anyhow, thanks for doing that thread, Bd. Jason Evans should give you an award for a job well done.
    Just saw this thread and wanted to add my "two cents" which are really nothing more than that I truly do not like Carolina...scratch that I effin HATE everything that the school, sports teams, and alumnus represent.

Oh and I will most definitely have to check out the Lost thread. I am absolutely addicted to the show and find myself using the slow motion and rewind functions of my DVR while watching almost as much as I use the same when watching a Duke game.

Quote Originally Posted by HateCarolina View Post
    Just saw this thread and wanted to add my "two cents" which are really nothing more than that I truly do not like Carolina...scratch that I effin HATE everything that the school, sports teams, and alumnus represent.

Oh and I will most definitely have to check out the Lost thread. I am absolutely addicted to the show and find myself using the slow motion and rewind functions of my DVR while watching almost as much as I use the same when watching a Duke game.
    I would never have guessed that you have an extreme and intense dislike for that place of the light blue persuasion.

Welcome to the LTE. Feel free to ask questions after you have read through the thread.

And for the record, I really dislike the way NY state calculates corporate taxes. You get to calculate the tax three ways - and pay the highest. Plus they do screwy things with NOL carryovers.

I just like having profits...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I just like having profits...
    So do I, but it doesn't always work that way.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhead View Post
    This is a good opportunity to give some props to Bostondevil for that humongous thread on Lost since season one. I printed it out for Mrs. Jarhead who hates to read stuff on the computer screen. Quite a chore, just printing it out, and she has finished reading it. That was much more of a chore, but she is now telling me things I didn't know about Lost. I've been demoted, and now she won't let me have the remote when we are watching lost. Anyhow, thanks for doing that thread, Bd. Jason Evans should give you an award for a job well done.
    Aw, thanks, Jarhead. I think I'm blushing. The good news is, now that my theater obligation are over for the time being, I am planning finish up and do Season 5. I'd like to do Season 6 concurrently too but I'm watching the Olympics this week!

Hey guys! You know what we havent talked about lately?

POP TARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dukefanbrooklyn View Post

Or beer...

Now where is that thread...

This situation must be remedied at once!! I had a S'more pop tart for dinner while sitting in my night class last week. Pop tarts aren't nearly as good when they're not toasted and accompanied with a glass of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    This situation must be remedied at once!! I had a S'more pop tart for dinner while sitting in my night class last week. Pop tarts aren't nearly as good when they're not toasted and accompanied with a glass of milk.
    I really don't recommend mixing pop-tarts and beer.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    How about a Snow Cap and some grilled salmon with a pineapple-mango chutney glaze?

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    How about a Snow Cap and some grilled salmon with a pineapple-mango chutney glaze?
    When should I be over? I'm assuming the Snow Cap is a beer and not a pop tart.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Took the kids out to our favorite diner yesterday for breakfast/brunch. Number 2 son ordered pancakes and a side of pickles.

I asked him if he was pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Took the kids out to our favorite diner yesterday for breakfast/brunch. Number 2 son ordered pancakes and a side of pickles.

I asked him if he was pregnant.
    And his answer?

Interesting combination.

Who will the Celtics pick up at the trade deadline?

Quote Originally Posted by Osiagledknarf View Post
    Who will the Celtics pick up at the trade deadline?
    ylknarf, should I care?

That's strange. I had pop tarts for breakfast, this morning. That is, I had one. The other one I sent down the garbage disposal. Cinnamon toast has pop tarts beat, resoundingly.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    ylknarf, should I care?
    Well maybe they maybe some Celtics fans in here.

BTW, What is the largest thread on here?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Hahaha well of course I prefer that the pop tart be toasted and not me.