Page 685 of 2797 FirstFirst ... 18558563567568368468568668769573578511851685 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,700 of 55932
  1. #13681
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    Will the video of the performance be available on YouTube?
    Nah, sorry. I'm trying to get in performed at Reunion weekend in April. Dean Sue has read it. There's some interest, we will see.

  2. #13682
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Nah, sorry. I'm trying to get in performed at Reunion weekend in April. Dean Sue has read it. There's some interest, we will see.
    Having seen the play in it's debut run in Salisbury last winter(?), I give the play 2 thumbs up!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

  3. #13683
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm taking the first act of my full length Yes, And to my playwrights' workshop on Monday.

  4. #13684
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Just for you, Turk: I'm going to be putting the Santa hat on the tombstone tonight. I'll have to see if I can get a picture posted somewhere.
    Boy, that's not a sentence you read every day. It would be interesting to try to work into a conversation. Maybe BD can work it into one of her plays.

    Me: "I'm heading out to run a couple errands."
    Mrs. Turk: "OK. What for?"
    Me: "I'm going to be putting the Santa hat on the tombstone tonight."
    "Quality is not an option!"

  5. #13685
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Boy, that's not a sentence you read every day. It would be interesting to try to work into a conversation. Maybe BD can work it into one of her plays.

    Me: "I'm heading out to run a couple errands."
    Mrs. Turk: "OK. What for?"
    Me: "I'm going to be putting the Santa hat on the tombstone tonight."
    I'll have to try to get a picture of a local metal sculpture - it is two horses with riders. The lead rider has a Santa hat added. My guess is that someone just stopped by and added it. I don't think the shopping center did it.

  6. #13686
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    I wish it had been a happier trip for you last night.
    you and me both

    as a side note...but continuing my previous theme. ITS SNOWING IN MINNEAPOLIS

  7. #13687
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Me: "I'm going to be putting the Santa hat on the tombstone tonight."
    I've never heard it called that before...
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

  8. #13688
    Quote Originally Posted by bigj4194 View Post
    you and me both

    as a side note...but continuing my previous theme. ITS SNOWING IN MINNEAPOLIS
    And it's not snowing here. We have sun and cold.

  9. #13689
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Post number 13401, reply number 13400. I'm taking this one. We only have 99 more to go and 16 days to do it. Piece a cake if you ask me.

    I took the kids picture for the Christmas Card this evening. Yeah, I know, I'm always kinda late with it. I buy the cards with a place for a photo then just slip them in. Next weekend is for putting up the tree and addressing cards and my oldest son's 16th!!!! birthday.

  10. #13690
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Baltimore
    Question:

    I offer you 3 choices:
    1) from now until you die, everytime you have a red light, it turns green so that you never have to wait again.
    2) $10000 cash.
    3) ability to fly like superman for 20 days.

  11. #13691
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Flying! It's not even close.

  12. #13692
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeHopkins View Post
    Question:

    I offer you 3 choices:
    1) from now until you die, everytime you have a red light, it turns green so that you never have to wait again.
    2) $10000 cash.
    3) ability to fly like superman for 20 days.
    Oh man, flying would be great - if it were like Superman, does that mean I could carry Mr. DA with me? Would it be 20 consecutive days, or could I choose when I wanted to have a flying day?

    But, never having a red light again?? Hmmm. A lifetime of little convenience vs. one incredible 20-day experience... I'd probably tilt towards flying too.

  13. #13693
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeHopkins View Post
    Question:

    I offer you 3 choices:
    1) from now until you die, everytime you have a red light, it turns green so that you never have to wait again.
    2) $10000 cash.
    3) ability to fly like superman for 20 days.
    3) ability to fly like Superman.

    Is this EJ reincarnated?
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

  14. #13694
    Other one is so worth more than $10K to me, that one is a bit of a red herring.

  15. #13695
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeHopkins View Post
    Question:

    I offer you 3 choices:
    1) from now until you die, everytime you have a red light, it turns green so that you never have to wait again.
    Come to think of it, every red light I've ever come upon has turned green, although it might take just a minute or two.
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

  16. #13696
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Baltimore
    Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    Other one is so worth more than $10K to me, that one is a bit of a red herring.
    Yea, I should up that to $10 million.

    I think I would take the no red lights. Think about how great that would be.

  17. #13697
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeHopkins View Post
    Yea, I should up that to $10 million.

    I think I would take the no red lights. Think about how great that would be.
    I would take the $10M - then I could fly anywhere I want. Ok- it wouldn't be like Superman but I could get to a lot of brunchgates with $10M.

    I don't have too much trouble with red lights. As Ozzie says, they all turn green - it's just a matter of time.

  18. #13698
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Back in Vegas... again.
    The money.

    The red lights are nothing compared to LA traffic, and flying hasn't ever held a great fascination for me. However, I may have some unforseen (but good) expenses coming my way.

  19. #13699
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'd still take the flying. I'd try to figure out a way to turn it into a money-making venture and who knows, I might wind up with the $10 million too!

  20. #13700
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'd still take the flying. I'd try to figure out a way to turn it into a money-making venture and who knows, I might wind up with the $10 million too!
    You would need a plan before the clock starts ticking. 20 days isn't very long...

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •