Page 659 of 2758 FirstFirst ... 15955960964965765865966066166970975911591659 ... LastLast
Results 13,161 to 13,180 of 55154
  1. #13161
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    I don't think I like being "creeped out" by TV shows. I think I like my mayhem and violence straight up and out in the open.

    "Edgy" is different... I can do "edgy".

  2. #13162
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    What are you doing here?
    My boss asks the same question, too... Some days, I have no idea.

  3. #13163
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    I don't think I like being "creeped out" by TV shows. I think I like my mayhem and violence straight up and out in the open.

    "Edgy" is different... I can do "edgy".

    Durham County is definitely edgy. Watch an episode, see what you think. My creepy just might be your edgy. Acting seems superb but I've only watched one episode.

  4. #13164
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Wow, can't believe it's the 2nd week of September and football season already. Where did the summer go and how can I get it back?

  5. #13165
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    Durham County is definitely edgy. Watch an episode, see what you think. My creepy just might be your edgy. Acting seems superb but I've only watched one episode.
    OK, I'll keep a lookout for it...

  6. #13166
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Monday nights 10pm on ION, if you get that cable channel.

  7. #13167
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    If this were the Duke of York Basketball Report and the server was based in England and I called someone a wanker, would the software put in !I'marealas**holeforsayingthisI'mareala**holeforsa yingthisI'marealya**holeforsayingthis!?

  8. #13168
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Just wondering.

  9. #13169
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    That was post number 1850 for me, I should have mentioned the Missouri Compromise.

  10. #13170
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    If this were the Duke of York Basketball Report and the server was based in England and I called someone a wanker, would the software put in !I'marealas**holeforsayingthisI'mareala**holeforsa yingthisI'marealya**holeforsayingthis!?
    BWAHAHAHAHA!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  11. #13171
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Watching carolina Go To HELL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    That was post number 1850 for me, I should have mentioned the Missouri Compromise.
    Wrong board! That's just crazie!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

    Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    http://www.EGLEW.com


  12. #13172
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    If this were the Duke of York Basketball Report and the server was based in England and I called someone a wanker, would the software put in !I'marealas**holeforsayingthisI'mareala**holeforsa yingthisI'marealya**holeforsayingthis!?
    Don't know about the Duke of York, but I bet the "Duquesne Basketball Report" software would say "I'marealjagoffforsayingthis!I'marealjagoffforsayi ngthis!I'marealjagoffforsayingthis!"...

    Which reminds me... Here we go, Steelers!!

  13. #13173
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mary's Place
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    That was post number 1850 for me, I should have mentioned the Missouri Compromise.
    ...or perhaps that California was admitted as the 31st state.

  14. #13174
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    What do you want to be when you grow up?

  15. #13175
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm still trying to figure it out. I do know that I want to write at least one really good full length play. Whether or not it ever gets published, I want to write one that meets my own personal standards. (If I do write it, I know it will be produced, that's always possible. Getting recognition, not as easy, and for me not the ultimate goal.)

  16. #13176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Despite the fall off, I'm still behand Ymo, DD, Lavabe, Sue, and DinK in this thread, but I'm gaining on them, although a couple of you (ladies) still come here, which is nice.

  17. #13177
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Ymo too, I think, sometimes.

  18. #13178
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm not going to go on a frenzy, but I do wonder how long before someone breaks this string. We'll see. I'm going to post at least once an hour all day today and see what happens. Don't let me scare you off, feel free to interrupt.

  19. #13179
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm just curious.

  20. #13180
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I'm not going to go on a frenzy, but I do wonder how long before someone breaks this string. We'll see. I'm going to post at least once an hour all day today and see what happens. Don't let me scare you off, feel free to interrupt.
    But it would be rude to interupt you.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 08:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •