Page 655 of 3383 FirstFirst ... 15555560564565365465565665766570575511551655 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,100 of 67660
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    My play, my play, my play. I am currently in love with my play. The only potential worry so far is the title Moon Dance. Yes, it's named after the Van Morrison song. There are specific reasons for it, but I was warned that since Moon Dance might evoke very different feelings and images for my audience, I might want to come up with something else. So, any suggestions? What do I want to promise with my title? Romance but not an easy one, not a rom-com by any stretch, and my heroine has a hard battle to fight, mostly with herself, but a battle nonetheless.
    I Can See Russia From Here

I give up. I'd have to read the thing. BTW, that's such a wonderful feeling; I must admit I'm a bit jealous... Just getting through the day-to-day can be hard enough that one forgets to reach out for experiences like that... Congrats!!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    So, what show should I recap next?

At one point I was hoping to get to 15,000 by the 2nd anniversary (Dec. 20). Probably not possible anymore. Still hoping to stay ahead of the game though. And yes, I'm competing against myself.

At one point I was hoping to get to 15,000 by the 2nd anniversary (Dec. 20). Probably not possible anymore. Still hoping to stay ahead of the game though. And yes, I'm competing against myself.
    That might be a tough goal.

But it is good to have goals.

Even better to actually REACH them... I think it's time to get rid of some extraneous goals...

too much crazietalk...

And yes, I'm competing against myself.
    The question really is who is winning? Or would that be whom? Hmmm...anyone here to correct me?

Not anymore!

Cracker Jacks. Mmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    Cracker Jacks. Mmmm.
    What was your prize?

Yanno, the prizes have SUCKED lately so I didn't even bother opening it.

Cracker Jack prizes have disappointing since as long as I can remember. The prizes that they put in cereal boxes are much better. Mama Turk wouldn't let us dig the prize out of the bottom of the box. I don't think she really thought that all the way through. The Brothers Turk and I would eat the entire box in one morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Cracker Jack prizes have disappointing since as long as I can remember. The prizes that they put in cereal boxes are much better. Mama Turk wouldn't let us dig the prize out of the bottom of the box. I don't think she really thought that all the way through. The Brothers Turk and I would eat the entire box in one morning.
    You could have "accidentally" opened the box upside down.

That never worked.

"Contents are sold by weight, not by volume. Contents may have settled during shipping and handling."

Yeah, my mom always caught on to that "scarf down the box for the prize" m.o. Oh well.

"The faster you eat, the more you get!!"

"The faster you eat, the more you get!!"
    You must have had siblings! My brothers used to ask for my leftovers before my plate was even in front of me.

Yep. I have two brothers and two sisters. Mama Turk had to set aside food for the girls because the males ate like pigs. (if you can imagine Turks eating like pigs...)

Yep. I have two brothers and two sisters. Mama Turk had to set aside food for the girls because the males ate like pigs. (if you can imagine Turks eating like pigs...)
    Sounds familiar. I've got 2 and 2 also.