Page 626 of 3371 FirstFirst ... 12652657661662462562662762863667672611261626 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,520 of 67406
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I didn't say I was going to switch teams, only that I was tempted. At least I think that's what I said. It's what I meant. And I kind of already root for Australia in the Olympics anyway, all other things being equal, especially in the Winter Olympics.

Here's what I wanted to post in response to the Spanish Inquistion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8
    Truly horrendous.

And I heard that's the azzclown who voted the Three Redneck Tenors off some talent show several years ago questioning their ability or training or something like that.

Sheesh.

I earned my driver's license today. Woot woot!

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    Truly horrendous.

And I heard that's the azzclown who voted the Three Redneck Tenors off some talent show several years ago questioning their ability or training or something like that.

Sheesh.
    Actually, I think it's priceless and off the scale on the unintentional comedy scale. I love it!

Here it is 8:15 a.m. and I click on the OT board and see that my post in the Shoulder Surgery thread (hope that goes really really really well today ) is the last post on the OT board until this one? What's up with that? Where'd everyone go? Seems crazie to me!
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Dangnabbit, I went over to check out the Stay On Topic thread and it's closed. There was some pretty funny stuff in there - would have loved to have it on LTE...

For example, BostonDevil said she was going to switch teams. That can only mean she's dumping the Patriots and going to start rooting for the Steelers...
    What intelligent person wouldn't root for the Steelers? (Nothing personal, BD)

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Don't doo much for me - especially because he looks like he might be missing a few teeth. Strangely enough, this has been discussed on the stay on topic thread on the EK board.
    Typing lessons must be in my future. There should have been one o in do.

Quote Originally Posted by godukerocks View Post
    I earned my driver's license today. Woot woot!
    Congratulations! Please drive carefully. (The responsible adult in my talking here)

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    What intelligent person wouldn't root for the Steelers? (Nothing personal, BD)
    I certainly don't dislike the Steelers. I root for the Pats over the Steelers but I've got a soft spot for the Black and Gold, always liked Terry Bradshaw.

I certainly don't dislike the Steelers. I root for the Pats over the Steelers but I've got a soft spot for the Black and Gold, always liked Terry Bradshaw.
    Jack Lambert was my high school crush followed closely by Lynn Swann. Lynn did win brownie points with me as I got to meet him after their 2nd Super Bowl victory. Jack went to a movie instead.

I can root for the Patriots with out any problem - unless they play the Steelers or the kansas city chefs.

So let's get back to spandex. BD was tempted to switch teams because she likes the Australian wiomen hoops team's spandex unis. Maybe the WNBA should try that to keep the league from going under...

Nah forget spandex. Let's go back to aimless threads. I popped over to EK and saw this on John Wall thread:

Quote Originally Posted by miramar View Post
    Pardon me if someone has already inquired, but is this the longest thread in DBR history?
    And of course the next reply said "not even close" and linked here. Whoo hoo!! Here's the Top 5 threads on each board, sorted by replies.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by sue71 View Post
    See, when I hear Spanish Inquisition, this is what I think of.

Apologies in advance.
    Me too!! So, when my son was in high school, he attended a hoighty-toighty Seder hosted by my ex's pretentious aunt and uncle. They were trying to have a serious discussion at the table about the Inquistion and Josh bursts out singing, "It's the Inquisition . . ." Only a handful of us appreciated this

This thread is soooooooo long.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke #33 View Post
    This thread is soooooooo long.
    How long is it?

Quote Originally Posted by DukePA View Post
    Me too!! So, when my son was in high school, he attended a hoighty-toighty Seder hosted by my ex's pretentious aunt and uncle. They were trying to have a serious discussion at the table about the Inquistion and Josh bursts out singing, "It's the Inquisition . . ." Only a handful of us appreciated this
    Once again, noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    How long is it?
    It's like, the longest thread EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    How long is it?
    I wonder - if you printed out the LTE, how many sheets of paper would it take? (Not willing to kill a small forest to find out - just wondering)

614, that's my guess!

614, that's my guess!
    I think it would be at least 1228 pages because there are 20 posts each page, and one of the pages is a lot longer than a normal page.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke #33 View Post
    I think it would be at least 1228 pages because there are 20 posts each page, and one of the pages is a lot longer than a normal page.
    And you can select to display 40 posts per page in your CP, so I am on page 308 rather than 615 or 616 (depending on the post number).
    Ozzie, your paradigm of optimism!

Go To Hell carolina, Go To Hell!
    9F 9F 9F
    https://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com