Page 625 of 3384 FirstFirst ... 12552557561562362462562662763567572511251625 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,500 of 67661
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE4DUKE View Post
    What? Dead Koreans in DiK's backyard? What did I miss? What thread didn't I read?
    Somewhere on this thread - I can't believe you missed reading about my sordid past.

Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Somewhere on this thread - I can't believe you missed reading about my sordid past.
    About the same time she talked about owning the owl that killed Michael Peterson's wife...

I had a cat hair in my soup. Does that make the weird, wild, sordid list?

Quote Originally Posted by devildeac View Post
    About the same time she talked about owning the owl that killed Michael Peterson's wife...
    I know nothing, nothing (in my best Sargent Schultz (sp?) voice)

But if you come to Kansas, we can sit on my patio with the tombstone and drink beer/wine/margaritas etc.

Quote Originally Posted by YmoBeThere View Post
    I had a cat hair in my soup. Does that make the weird, wild, sordid list?
    Well, since you own cats - not so much. If it was an owl feather, definitely!

This is really starting to sound like the "stay on topic" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    This is really starting to sound like the "stay on topic" thread.
    I believe that thread is starting to sound like this one. Of course, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm too tired to watch the Celtics tonight, anybody know how they did?

I just looked it up, the Celtics won in overtime. Man, Celtic-Bulls has been a series! I was at the hospital today with the little guy. He's fine, just a check-up but it always wipes me out when I have to spend the afternoon over at MGH. So, really, I was expecting a close game and I just did not have the energy to deal with overtime. I should have DVR'd it so I could watch it tomorrow. They will probably rebroadcast it locally.

Without KG, the Celts are struggling with a team they should have eliminated in 5. I think Boston area fans have known for awhile now, no chance at a repeat. Maybe the Bruins can bring home the Stanley Cup.

Question Spies

I like to go to the beach. It's not enough to worry about sharks, now I have to worry about spies?

And the spies came out of the water,
    But you're feeling so bad 'coz you know
    And the spies hide out in every corner.
    But you can't touch them no,
    'Coz they're all spies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I just looked it up, the Celtics won in overtime. Man, Celtic-Bulls has been a series! I was at the hospital today with the little guy. He's fine, just a check-up but it always wipes me out when I have to spend the afternoon over at MGH. So, really, I was expecting a close game and I just did not have the energy to deal with overtime. I should have DVR'd it so I could watch it tomorrow. They will probably rebroadcast it locally.
    Oh my BD, I hope you do get to see it (no spoliers here). I might even have to wander over to the NBA Playoffs thread and see what they're up to. If you haven't already, go read Bill Simmons on Celts-Bulls on espn.com. This is already a classic - the Bulls are going to be very very good. And Paul Pierce has heuvos the size of coconuts...

Meanwhile, I'm in a fight with Mrs Turk because I want to watch the last 20 seconds of overtime (quite eventful, hint hint), and she wants to watch "Without A Trace". arrgh...

The Civony ads are back but they are not nearly so bodacious (at least to me...) I can't see how they'd do much for the ladies either...

I bet some entrepreneur could make a few bucks selling those helmets at Philly Eagles games, though...

Wouldn't they sell better at a Vikings or Raiders game?

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    The Civony ads are back but they are not nearly so bodacious (at least to me...) I can't see how they'd do much for the ladies either...

I bet some entrepreneur could make a few bucks selling those helmets at Philly Eagles games, though...
    Don't doo much for me - especially because he looks like he might be missing a few teeth. Strangely enough, this has been discussed on the stay on topic thread on the EK board.

Has anybody played Civony?

Dangnabbit, I went over to check out the Stay On Topic thread and it's closed. There was some pretty funny stuff in there - would have loved to have it on LTE...

For example, BostonDevil said she was going to switch teams. That can only mean she's dumping the Patriots and going to start rooting for the Steelers...

Has anybody played Civony?
    Nah, I googled it and never had much interest in those kinds of role-playing games, but I'd be interested to read the assessment of those who do...

Oh, and as for the helmet on the toothless dude, there was a spread-wing thingy on top of it that reminded me of the old Philly Eagles logo...

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post

For example, BostonDevil said she was going to switch teams. That can only mean she's dumping the Patriots and going to start rooting for the Steelers...
    I didn't say I was going to switch teams, only that I was tempted. At least I think that's what I said. It's what I meant. And I kind of already root for Australia in the Olympics anyway, all other things being equal, especially in the Winter Olympics.

Here's what I wanted to post in response to the Spanish Inquistion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8

Here's what I wanted to post in response to the Spanish Inquistion http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8
    See, when I hear Spanish Inquisition, this is what I think of.

Apologies in advance.