Page 589 of 2390 FirstFirst ... 8948953957958758858959059159963968910891589 ... LastLast
Results 11,761 to 11,780 of 47785
  1. #11761
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    So are MSK's (mental shin-kicks) the opposite of Vibes?

    Can we sign Throaty up for writing the DBR-OTB pocket guide?

  2. #11762
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilAlumna View Post
    So are MSK's (mental shin-kicks) the opposite of Vibes?

    Can we sign Throaty up for writing the DBR-OTB pocket guide?
    Why yes DA, I do believe that is the right way to think about mental shin kicks - the opposite of vibes.

  3. #11763
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Consider it done. May I also request a mental shin kicking for a person who shall remain unnamed on these boards.
    Consider them kicked.

  4. #11764
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Boston area, OK, Newton, right by Heartbreak Hill
    I'm tired. What am I doing up at 1:30am? I need some sleep.

  5. #11765
    I've been up for nearly an hour without posting to the LTE...probably TMI.

  6. #11766
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I need some shins kicked. I don't want to go into the story, it will just get me all pissed off again but, if you don't mind, just mentally kick a shin. Thanks.
    A mental shin kick for BD.

  7. #11767
    Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Consider it done. May I also request a mental shin kicking for a person who shall remain unnamed on these boards.
    MSK for kms. Unless it's me that kms wants to MSK.

  8. #11768
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Consider it done. May I also request a mental shin kicking for a person who shall remain unnamed on these boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by TillyGalore View Post
    MSK for kms. Unless it's me that kms wants to MSK.
    I'm with Tilly. Here's hoping the MSK for kms doesn't cause sudden, sharp pains in my own shins!

  9. #11769
    Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Consider it done. May I also request a mental shin kicking for a person who shall remain unnamed on these boards.
    Mental shin kicks headed the unnamed one's way. Like Tilly & ArkieDukie, I hope I don't start feeling pain in my own shins.

  10. #11770
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I need some shins kicked. I don't want to go into the story, it will just get me all pissed off again but, if you don't mind, just mentally kick a shin. Thanks.
    I'm shin kickin' for ya!

  11. #11771
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Consider it done. May I also request a mental shin kicking for a person who shall remain unnamed on these boards.
    Kicked!

  12. #11772
    Quote Originally Posted by DukieInKansas View Post
    Mental shin kicks headed the unnamed one's way. Like Tilly & ArkieDukie, I hope I don't start feeling pain in my own shins.
    Lol no worries . The MSK's are definitely not for anyone that posts on the boards.

  13. #11773
    Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Lol no worries . The MSK's are definitely not for anyone that posts on the boards.
    I haven't been feeling any sharp pains in my shins but I wasn't sure if it was due to no MSKs or if my shins were still without feeling from multiple years of indoor soccer. I'm glad to know we weren't directing MSKs to anyone on the boards.

    I hope they have helped.

  14. #11774
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dumfries, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Lol no worries . The MSK's are definitely not for anyone that posts on the boards.
    Well then, here are some big dog MSK's from the left, the right, the left, the right!

  15. #11775
    *YBT puts on shin guards...

  16. #11776
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostondevil View Post
    I need some shins kicked. I don't want to go into the story, it will just get me all pissed off again but, if you don't mind, just mentally kick a shin. Thanks.
    Lots of mental shin kicks aimed towards the offenders. Take that you jerks !!!

  17. #11777
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Emerald Isle, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by kmspeaks View Post
    Consider it done. May I also request a mental shin kicking for a person who shall remain unnamed on these boards.
    More MSK's on the way. Take that person who it seems may be behaving like a Tar Heel !!

  18. #11778
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Ahem. I just beat Shammrog in three rounds of Word Twist.


  19. #11779
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyCA View Post
    Ahem. I just beat Shammrog in three rounds of Word Twist.

    Congratulations. That's a pretty big accomplishment! I would challenge you to a game, but if you can beat Shammrog you'd likely clean my clock.

  20. #11780
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkieDukie View Post
    Congratulations. That's a pretty big accomplishment! I would challenge you to a game, but if you can beat Shammrog you'd likely clean my clock.
    Challenge me! I've only beaten Shammrog this one time.

Similar Threads

  1. Duke History (new thread-- posts moved from unrelated thread)
    By jimsumner in forum Elizabeth King Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2019, 09:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •